Bama Winning vs Hillary Winning

You pick. Bama loses or Hillary wins.

• Total voters

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
If you need to ask.....................

Well, there will probably be disagreement. But, I bet you can name who will feel what way.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
A whole lot of people are upset with the candidates who will make the ballot in November. The reality - neither of these candidates will garner enough popular support to push anything through congress during the next term. So, our next 4 years will mark 4 more years of gridlock in DC.

None of the huge "changes" that either have proposed will even make it to the floor for a vote.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
A whole lot of people are upset with the candidates who will make the ballot in November. The reality - neither of these candidates will garner enough popular support to push anything through congress during the next term. So, our next 4 years will mark 4 more years of gridlock in DC.

None of the huge "changes" that either have proposed will even make it to the floor for a vote.
Hasnt it always been that way Gridlock. Is not that what politicians get paid to do. Fire em all.....

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
As loaded a question as "Would you be less offended at seeing Shrillary decked out in Pantone 201 or seeing the Oval Office decked out in Shrillary?"

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I`m still stuck on the apparent fact that out of 320 million people, these are the two best that we can come up with? That`s a hell of a note if you ask me.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

As usual. All we ever hear are lies and promises. We've had enough Clinton lies to last a life time. At least 'The Donald' hasn't sold us out. I'll pick a win over the aub's anytime.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Hasnt it always been that way Gridlock. Is not that what politicians get paid to do. Fire em all.....
I would rather take gridlock, ANY day of the week, over what he have now: the repubicans throwing up their collective skirt, and passing all of O'Dumbo's agenda.

They were sent there to oppose it, not pass it along. So, yes, they need to be fired, but for that reason.

Before anyone kvetches about "they aren't there for gridlock", they need to review the Treaty Clause, of the Constitution. A glaring example of NOT doing their job, as mandated by the Constitution.

Back to the subject at hand...................you should be able to know my stance, without having to look at my non-existent vote. (I am doing my "O'Dumbo" impersonation: voting "present".)

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
The question doesn't make sense. It makes it seem like you can only choose one or the other, but the way the question is posed, if you choose Bama winning, you're also choosing hillary winning. Should probably say Bama winning vs hillary losing.

In other news though, I'd even be willing to let Auburn go 11-1 if I could have the best of both worlds. (Bama winning /hillary losing)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.