Vote: None of the Above!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
This years election reminds me of an old movie, Brewster's Millions. So to take a line from the great comedian Richard Pryor. Go to the poll and vote "None of the Above"

I honestly think if there was a popular person in the US they could hop in the race and totally wreck this whole election. There are so many people that dont want to vote for either. Many will stay home and others will go to the poll to vote against one of the candidates.

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
This years election reminds me of an old movie, Brewster's Millions. So to take a line from the great comedian Richard Pryor. Go to the poll and vote "None of the Above"

I honestly think if there was a popular person in the US they could hop in the race and totally wreck this whole election. There are so many people that dont want to vote for either. Many will stay home and others will go to the poll to vote against one of the candidates.

NONE OF THE ABOVE
i watched the end of that movie on HBO this morning after my puppy decided I needed to be up at 7

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

NONE OF THE ABOVE
Jesse Ventura has for years (between suing dead sniper heroes and solving the JFK murder) said every state should permit "none of the above" on the ballot so that citizens can exercise their 'vote of no confidence.' He's also dead on right that as long as the parties do what they do, it will not change.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.