Link: "Gehrig Dieter Already Making Big Impression At Alabama"

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Ardarius Stewart has this weird ability to make the insanely difficult catch.
I think Stewart is very talented, so for Dieter to beat him out would be an accomplishment.

This.

As far as Stewart having a few drops, apparently some folks have forgotten the Julio days. #13 is a proven big playmaker and that's big with me.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'll take him as well..this play was incredible by both Ardarius and Coker, and may have been the turning point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzImVX9WXYs
That one was huge. And the Tennessee game, and the Iron Bowl. Throw a tough-to-catch ball at Stewart at a critical time in the game, and he will bring it in.

And he blocks very well downfield when someone else has the ball.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Reading this thread makes me think Julio has come back to play. I don't see a player from a lower tier university that has never played an SEC schedule take Stewart's starting job. I hope he has the talent to help but I'll wait to see him play.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Reading this thread makes me think Julio has come back to play. I don't see a player from a lower tier university that has never played an SEC schedule take Stewart's starting job. I hope he has the talent to help but I'll wait to see him play.
I think the new kid has talent, I was just saying the Stewart has considerable skills himself.
Watching the Ole Miss game last night, however, I believe there was a miscommunication between Bateman and Stewart on Bateman's interception. Bateman threw a fade and Stewart ran a post. Not sure who that one was one, QB or receiver.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Hey Tidewater, My post was not directed at you so I'm sorry if it sounded that way. We have a lot of capable receivers. Maybe if Dieter can block good, we could use him at RG. We sure need one.:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.