At least 80 Dead in Terrorist Attack in Nice, France (update, now 84 dead)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I assume just driving the same truck along the road.
He wasn't on a road. The Promenade is a pedestrian-only walkway. He had to jump a curb, but he told security he was delivering ice cream. On "60 Minutes," the reporter seemed to confirm what you said about his practicing. I suppose perhaps he used the delivery excuse each time...

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
He wasn't on a road. The Promenade is a pedestrian-only walkway. He had to jump a curb, but he told security he was delivering ice cream. On "60 Minutes," the reporter seemed to confirm what you said about his practicing. I suppose perhaps he used the delivery excuse each time...
I'm not really sure exactly what the "promenade" is. Looking at pictures it looks like a road with white lines. I saw that too on 60 Minutes but 1st heard it on NBC Nightly news.:conf2:

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Nice Attacker Worked With Accomplices – No ‘Lone Wolf’

"According to CNN, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the Islamist terrorist who drove a 20-ton truck into a crowd in Nice, France, killing 84 people, was not working alone when he plotted the massacre. Paris prosecutor Francois Molins acknowledged that Bouhlel had been planning his attack for months with "support and accomplices." Molins said police have five other suspects in custody whom they are interrogating, four men and one woman, aged between 22 and 40, according to the BBC. Franco-Tunisians Ramzi A, Mohamed Oualid G, and a Tunisian called Chokri C were charged as accomplices in a "murder by a group with terror links." An Albanian man named as Artan and a women who is a French-Albanian dual national, identified as Enkeldja, are accused of giving Lahouaiej-Bouhlel a pistol; they were charged with "breaking the law on weapons in relation to a terrorist group." One suspect reportedly contacted Bouhlel on Facebook, writing, "Load the truck with tons of iron and cut the brakes. I'll look brother."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7733/nice-attacker-worked-accomplices-–-no-lone-wolf-hank-berrien

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm not really sure exactly what the "promenade" is. Looking at pictures it looks like a road with white lines. I saw that too on 60 Minutes but 1st heard it on NBC Nightly news.:conf2:
Traffic is barred. The vehicle road runs between the "Promenade des Anglais" and the sea.
noun 1. a stroll or walk, especially in a public place, as for pleasure or display.

2. an area used for such walking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.