Convention wackiness thread - GOP Edition

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This one's rather nice...

I don't tweet, but my thoughts and prayers will be with the lie checkers/detectors NEXT week. If she's talking then she's ____________________!

Will it be humanly possible to keep up with the actual number?!? Maybe she'll just cackle through a 45 minute acceptance cackle.

God, I pray that I will never have to hear that CACKLE after Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016!

P. S. She may even BARK for us.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I don't tweet, but my thoughts and prayers will be with the lie checkers/detectors NEXT week. If she's talking then she's ____________________!

Will it be humanly possible to keep up with the actual number?!? Maybe she'll just cackle through a 45 minute acceptance cackle.

God, I pray that I will never have to hear that CACKLE after Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016!

P. S. She may even BARK for us.

And an interesting discussion of the chart.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
According to the weird beard from Duck Dynasty the media doesn't like Trump because they are controlled by Satan. That's why the reporting was negative during the convention

http://www.mediaite.com/online/duck...p-fascist-because-theyre-controlled-by-satan/

Glad he cleared that up.

he Republican National Convention may officially be over now, but the show has just begun, and conservative TV star Phil Robertson knows just who it is writing the script. In an interview with Breitbart News Daily to wrap up the week, host Steve Bannon asked the self-styled “Duck Commander” why it is that media outlets like CNN and The Guardian and CBS News call Donald Trump a fascist, and his supporters nativist brownshirts. The answer might surprise you:

Satan controls our news media, Satan controls our institutions of higher learning, and he controls what goes on in Hollywood… They will label people like Trump what they are.
I swear I've seen this dude in movies and I know he went to Southern Miss. Guess he doesn't mind Satan too much

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.