Trump or Hillary...and why?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I will vote for Trump. The top thing I look for is that you love this nation. Hillary don't love this nation no more the obama does. The left and most of the right don't won't Trump which is another thing that I will support Trump on. I hope that if he gets elected that he burns Washington as we know it to the ground. I do believe that we have passed the crossroads for this Country so it really will not matter. Hillary will just speed up the situation.
i'm trying to make sense of this but can't.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Bunch of attack dogs! As Charmin said let's hear your choice and reasons. Not why a fellow TF member is a idiot/moron/loser for expressing his opinion.

I'm all ears--or eyes in this case.
At least Trump KNOWS something about business and not spending WAY more than you take in.
Trump does not care to be PC
Trump at the very least speaks of accountability for ones actions and choices and not setting up even more "safety nets" for those who just simply refuse to get a job and support themselves
Trump knows how to negotiate to get things done
Trump is not an upstart Community Organizer who hates this country.
He certainly isn't Inaction/Hide Away Hillary (at least hiding away when American diplomats lives are on the line........... video incited riot......... yeah, sure.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Thank God Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states. I can't say anything that would be a reason to vote for Trump or for Hillary. I can think of probably 10 or more reasons off the top of my head to vote for Johnson that don't involve "well, at least he's not x...".
Vote for Johnson, but it will be wasted. I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good president but there isn't enough of a machine in place to get it done.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Vote for Johnson, but it will be wasted. I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good president but there isn't enough of a machine in place to get it done.
It will absolute not be wasted. A vote for someone is never wasted. However, I would be voluntarily wasting my vote if it went to someone I did not like to keep someone I like less from winning, especially if they lose anyway as Trump will. Incidentally, I didn't marry my wife because she isn't someone else. I married her because of who she is.

ETA: I actually need to amend this because I am unsure whom I like less between the two.

Last edited:

tidegrandpa

All-American
It will absolute not be wasted. A vote for someone is never wasted. However, I would be voluntarily wasting my vote if it went to someone I did not like to keep someone I like less from winning, especially if they lose anyway as Trump will. Incidentally, I didn't marry my wife because she isn't someone else. I married her because of who she is.
I voted Perot in '92 and got 8 years of BS and a peep show while my taxes went up and Bin Laden got away. Yeah, it's a wasted vote.
Still kicking myself.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
At least Trump KNOWS something about business and not spending WAY more than you take in.
Trump does not care to be PC
Trump at the very least speaks of accountability for ones actions and choices and not setting up even more "safety nets" for those who just simply refuse to get a job and support themselves
Trump knows how to negotiate to get things done
Trump is not an upstart Community Organizer who hates this country.
He certainly isn't Inaction/Hide Away Hillary (at least hiding away when American diplomats lives are on the line........... video incited riot......... yeah, sure.
FWIW, from every grading that I have seen of their sketchy economic plans, Trumps plan will cause "huge" increases in the debt compared to Clintons.

tidegrandpa

All-American
FWIW, from every grading that I have seen of their sketchy economic plans, Trumps plan will cause "huge" increases in the debt compared to Clintons.
That was the big argument against Reagan's tax cuts until the 3-6% GDP growth took off and the revenues coming in increased way beyond the experts projections.

If you could find an honest almanac from 82-88 you could see for yourself.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
That was the big argument against Reagan's tax cuts until the 3-6% GDP growth took off and the revenues coming in increased way beyond the experts projections.

If you could find an honest almanac from 82-88 you could see for yourself.
Reagan's economic plan was the beginning of our horrific increase in the debt (ask his budget director) but thats a debate best left for another thread.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I will not be supporting or voting for either Trump or Clinton because in my opinion, their negatives outweigh their positives. However, in the spirit of 4Q's request about positives, I'll take a crack at it:
Trump will do something about illegal immigration
Trump would do a better job negotiating international deals
Trump will spend/waste less
Trump will not beat around the bush, you will know where he stands
Clinton clearly has the better "experience" as an involved 1st lady, a senator and a SoS
Clinton believes in climate change and science in general
Clinton will be better for the environment
Clinton is better on gun control
Clinton will start off much more respected by the international community

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.