Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
What strikes me is the "400 years of slavery" was on this guy's mind at the time of the rape.
Someone should have pulled him aside a long time prior and told him, "Look, slick. You are not 400 years old and you have never been a slave. Get rid of that anger."

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Wait....he gets the minimum?

And he didn't apologize to the victim? He apologized to the court and his Mama?

The left sure has gotten the world they wanted. Hope they enjoy it. When someone renders a girl unconscious, rapes her repeatedly, pees on her face, and tells her I'm doing this because you are white....and they get the minimum time allowed?

Awesome :(

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

The left sure has gotten the world they wanted. Hope they enjoy it. When someone renders a girl unconscious, rapes her repeatedly, pees on her face, and tells her I'm doing this because you are white....and they get the minimum time allowed?

Well, I mean the guy had been a slave for four hundred years, c'mon.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
What strikes me is the "400 years of slavery" was on this guy's mind at the time of the rape.
Someone should have pulled him aside a long time prior and told him, "Look, slick. You are not 400 years old and you have never been a slave. Get rid of that anger."
Young blacks are taught TO HAVE that anger.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

All crimes against humans are hate crimes so I don't think the additional charge is ever necessary but if this doesn't qualify under the current laws, I don't know what would be.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.