Breaking News: Multiple Police Officers shot in Louisiana (3 murdered)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Police Officers shot in Louisiana

perhaps your definition of "criminal" is different than some.
my definition is someone who commits a crime

and by the way being black in the wrong part of town is not a crime, case you were wondering

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

my definition is someone who commits a crime

and by the way being black in the wrong part of town is not a crime, case you were wondering
Neither is wearing blue and protecting citizens by putting your life on the line every day. We all can find exceptions to the rule. Lets see more leaders in the black community come forward and call for unity and get people to stand against crime in their neighborhoods. At the same time more officers hold their fellow peers accountable for poor choices and corruption.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Heartbreaking. This is so wrong! May his death be more than a waste of a life that mattered, let it be a catalyst to finding peace and understanding.
This Police Officer isn't with his family tonight, because of EVIL in our society. Yes, this is HEARTBREAKING.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Neither is wearing blue and protecting citizens by putting your life on the line every day. We all can find exceptions to the rule. Lets see more leaders in the black community come forward and call for unity and get people to stand against crime in their neighborhoods. At the same time more officers hold their fellow peers accountable for poor choices and corruption.
I was defending the point that black people in this country can and have had incredibly negative experiences with the police not justifying murder

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Matthew Gerald, a former Marine who had joined the Baton Rouge police force a year ago, was identified as one of the deceased officers in the multiple shooting deaths of law enforcement officers in Baton Rouge, according to Fox 8 New Orleans.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Fate or the Almighty (whichever you prefer) has positioned a man who could bring order from this chaos. To quote Robert the Bruce, "If you would just lead them." Let's hope the man meets the hour. It has been a long time since these United States have so stood in need of a leader.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Fate or the Almighty (whichever you prefer) has positioned a man who could bring order from this chaos. To quote Robert the Bruce, "If you would just lead them." Let's hope the man meets the hour. It has been a long time since these United States have so stood in need of a leader.
How I wholeheartedly agree with this. He is the one man in the position today to do the job. If only he will do it.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

It has been a long time since these United States have so stood in need of a leader.
So tragically true but I have little faith there is any man standing who is able to do what is necessary to turn this country around. There certainly isn't a woman who can or will.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

So tragically true but I have little faith there is any man standing who is able to do what is necessary to turn this country around. There certainly isn't a woman who can or will.
I would not say this is only something a man can do. I will say that it is not something that our current leadership or Hillary can do or even want to do. I hope and pray that our country sees this as an opportunity to step outside the status quo and supports people who buck the establishment and are not affraid to stand up for our rights and leads us back to freedom.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003

I believe the black officer killed was either caught in the mayhem or was targeted as an Uncle Tom. I base this on my limited knowledge of the killer at this time as reported by the media. The motivation seems far too similar to the Dallas shootings.

tidegrandpa

All-American

This ^ is the post of the thread. Thanks TW

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

The past few weeks prove that DHS was right to be concerned about veterans becoming right-wing domestic terrorists.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

I said before that I only know of one man currently in the position to heal the division and lead the two sides together.
My point exactly. There are others of us who see someone esle as being the man to lead our country and he is currently "not" in that position but he will be soon.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

The past few weeks prove that DHS was right to be concerned about veterans becoming right-wing domestic terrorists.
Appears to be more left winged extremist. But who are we to care about facts?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003

My point exactly. There are others of us who see someone esle as being the man to lead our country and he is currently "not" in that position but he will be soon.
1. He won't be the man to heal the division. He will widen it.

2. He will never be in the position he desires in the first place.

3. If we have to wait until January we are going to be in some deep poo.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

1. He won't be the man to heal the division. He will widen it.

2. He will never be in the position he desires in the first place.

3. If we have to wait until January we are going to be in some deep poo.
He is the only candidate who can end this madness.
Dont understimate the American people.
We are already over our heads in it. If we dont see change by November, no one may care about January

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007

Don Lemon's interview with police chief did not go as planned. :eek:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

the crime rate nationwide is about to skyrocket. Patrols get cut back. Fewer police on the street. Not the right path if your goal is peace and prosperity.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.