Breaking News: Multiple Police Officers shot in Louisiana (3 murdered)

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Re: Breaking News: Multiple Police Officers shot in Louisiana

the crime rate nationwide is about to skyrocket. Patrols get cut back. Fewer police on the street. Not the right path if your goal is peace and prosperity.
Reading my mind. Citizens are about to be left to defend themselves. Hope everyone is prepared. We know who will not be prepared.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Hahah that was hillarious. Poor Don. His guest was not falling for the CNN false narative and he lost all control of his own segment. I love it. You go Sheriff Clarke!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Is it Sheriff Clarke?
Haha!. No. Sheriff Clarke is a good man trying to do right. He was obviously upset over the false narratives that (he believes and I tend to share the view) at least contributed to 8 dead cops.

And let me preface the following comment with this: If the division is to be healed it will take everyone pulling in the same direction.

Obama is black. Obama is the top LEO (cop) in the land. He can bridge the divide if he will only do so.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Haha!. No. Sheriff Clarke is a good man trying to do right. He was obviously upset over the false narratives that (he believes and I tend to share the view) at least contributed to 8 dead cops.

And let me preface the following comment with this: If the division is to be healed it will take everyone pulling in the same direction.

Obama is black. Obama is the top LEO (cop) in the land. He can bridge the divide if he will only do so.
Can I ask a question as a white male? Why is Obama deemed black? Is it because he identifies as a black man? Because his ethnicity is technically equal black and white. Why does the fact he identifies as a black man even matter? As I said, I am asking for knowledge.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Can I ask a question as a white male? Why is Obama deemed black? Is it because he identifies as a black man? Because his ethnicity is technically equal black and white. Why does the fact he identifies as a black man even matter? As I said, I am asking for knowledge.
I've asked the same and I believe it's as much a matter of society in general regarding people who are half black as being black. After all, the general black population in this country is, on average, 25% of so European in ancestry...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

I've asked the same and I believe it's as much a matter of society in general regarding people who are half black as being black. After all, the general black population in this country is, on average, 25% of so European in ancestry...
Not sure I could have said it better. Obama seems to self-identify as black as well.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

He has had 7+ years to do it...maybe he will get around it...

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

A big part of the reason I refuse to watch CNN is that they relentlessly obtuse and intensely ideological.
There is always something higher on my list of things to do than watch CNN. Always.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Lemon claims he can't condemn BLM because he is a journalist. I wonder if he would condemn the KKK.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.