Alphonse Taylor Charged with DUI, Indefinitely Suspended (UPDATE: NOT GUILTY of DUI)

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Thoughts now from all who wanted him tarred and feathered? :/

I'm glad he was found not guilty, because he was in fact, NOT GUILTY. I also hope the underlying reason for his apparent "black out" was discovered and treated. This ruling couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Now he can focus on what is important--BEATING USC!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Glad to hear but what caused his situation? Hope it is not football related...concussion or otherwise. Surely he has been checked out thoroughly by now....anyone know??
When asked about it shortly after the arrest, Saban said he was going to get treatment.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I've done a lot of field sobriety tests. (Sounds strange to say that) Some are just really hard dead sober. If I had gone to lift (leg day!) beforehand and was tired I may have performed pitifully. Just a possibility, not saying this was the case.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I've done a lot of field sobriety tests. (Sounds strange to say that) Some are just really hard dead sober. If I had gone to lift (leg day!) beforehand and was tired I may have performed pitifully. Just a possibility, not saying this was the case.
I was put through one sober (cop said I swerved lol) with bad knee's it isn't easy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.