11:15 am - Le Betard and Stugotz
11:30 am - His & Hers
12:30 pm CFB Live

Last edited:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I figured he would just have someone take it to his Mercedes dealership and trade it in if it was dirty [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Schedule from the UA football Twitter account:

Live on ESPN:
9:20 am (CT) - SportsCenter
10 am - First Take
11:15 am - Le Betard and Stugotz
11:30 am - His & Hers
12:30 pm CFB Live

He's also expected to be in studio with Paul Finebaum tomorrow.
Le Batard. He was the most vile, the nastiest of the critics of Saban's exit from Miami. I'd like to see Saban punch him in the mouth, one day.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban on Sportscenter right now:

Saban on where he is mentally: I've got to get back being to being the boss, because Mrs. Terry has been the boss
Saban on Alphonse Taylor: You have put other people in danger by the decision you made. To me that is more serious.
Saban on Robinson and Jones: It's a different category than Taylor because people were not in danger.
Saban on new quarterback: We don't want our quarterback to feel like he has to win the game. Says its a team game.
Saban: You have to focus on the things you need to do rather than the expectations
Saban: It's a 60/10 game 60 minutes for the game, and 10 minutes for the following moments. They can be the best or the worst.
Saban on Smart: I don't know if we did a lot to help him, but he did a lot to help us
Saban on opener: You find out where your team is when you play somebody hard early on. It allows you to evaluate and fix things.
Saban on the Gatorade bath: "The Gatorade is sticky. ... I think everybody shows emotions in a different way. ... I love the Gatorade bath."
Saban on current events: "I really try to relate it to our team." Reemphasizes he tries to facilitate better understanding, communication.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban on First Take:

Saban on Finebaum exchange: "I think it was an appropriate question for Paul to ask & I think it was an appropriate answer for me to give."

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban on the Dan Lebatard Show:

How does Terry run the Saban household? Nick Saban: "With an iron fist. What she thinks usually goes."
Saban on if he's ever won an argument w/ Miss Terry: "I don't think so, not that I can remember. Sometimes it's not worth it to be right."
Saban: I pray everyday I don't get angry. He says his anger management has improved over years
Saban pretty much listens to every kind of music
Saban's victory song is Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones
We almost had a great TV moment with Dan Le Batard trying to get Nick Saban to sing on TV, but Saban said he wouldn't do it in public.
Saban on Miss Terry in a car after a loss: "I'm usually getting reprimanded for all the things we did wrong, so there's no time for singing"
Saban on playing music: "That's probably the reason I got into sports. The only way I could get out of practicing was to say I had practice"

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban on the show His and Hers:

Saban on Lane Kiffin's social media trolling/whether he prefers to play USC or Tennessee: "I think you'd have to ask him that question."
Nick Saban said he and Bill Belichick went to concerts together when they worked in Cleveland. Bet they used to rage back in the day
Nick Saban says Alphonse Taylor's accident involved hitting a car "but he could have hit a baby carriage."

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Saban on Sportscenter right now:

Saban on where he is mentally: I've got to get back being to being the boss, because Mrs. Terry has been the boss
Saban on Alphonse Taylor: You have put other people in danger by the decision you made. To me that is more serious.
Saban on Robinson and Jones: It's a different category than Taylor because people were not in danger.
Saban on new quarterback: We don't want our quarterback to feel like he has to win the game. Says its a team game.
Saban: You have to focus on the things you need to do rather than the expectations
Saban: It's a 60/10 game 60 minutes for the game, and 10 minutes for the following moments. They can be the best or the worst.
Saban on Smart: I don't know if we did a lot to help him, but he did a lot to help us
Saban on opener: You find out where your team is when you play somebody hard early on. It allows you to evaluate and fix things.
Saban on the Gatorade bath: "The Gatorade is sticky. ... I think everybody shows emotions in a different way. ... I love the Gatorade bath."
Saban on current events: "I really try to relate it to our team." Reemphasizes he tries to facilitate better understanding, communication.

ESPN is blocked up here, so can someone who saw / heard the above elaborate on what they believe CNS meant w the 60/10?

I mean, I can hazard a guess as to what he meant, but would prefer to hear the take of someone who heard the interview...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
ESPN is blocked up here, so can someone who saw / heard the above elaborate on what they believe CNS meant w the 60/10?

I mean, I can hazard a guess as to what he meant, but would prefer to hear the take of someone who heard the interview...
Similar to what he said the day after the national title game (in my signature):

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
-- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban on College Football Live:

High praise for Clemson's Deshaun Watson. Nick Saban said he's the "most significantly dominant player we've faced since Cam Newton in 2010"
Saban on the one thing he would change about college football: Keep the recruiting calendar defined.
Saban says he'd be for taking away the 3.5-yd downfield allowance on RPOs in college: "The more our game could be like the NFL the better."

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.