GOP discovers Free Speech again

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Right Wing Watch...LOL! That's a valid source to quote.

Nice try...moving on.
it is mentioned on duke's website too if you want an unbiased source. im not going to link to it though.

He [duke] also revealed that he has been urged by enormous numbers of people his [sic] district to run for United States Congress. With the country coming apart at the seams and no one willing to really speak the truth about what is happening, the majority population in this country needs someone who will actually give voice to their interests in the face of an increasingly violent hatefest launched by the media and political establishment against them.
on his website, duke also says that melania's speech was sabatoged by a jewish speechwriter.

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
duke actually mentions it on his website too if you want an unbiased source. im not going to link to it though.

on his website, duke also says that melania's speech was sabatoged by a jewish speechwriter.
So what if David Duke mentioned it. Just because David Duke said something, does that make him relevant again? Geez, 92, I thought you were better than that.

As for the Jewish speechwriter sabotaging Melania' speech...that's just stupid. Was the speech writer Jewish? It's possible. Was it a Jewish conspiracy? Well, if it is, the Donald is in trouble because two of his kids are married to Jews and most of his upper management at his company is Jewish...

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Saw a video on Facebook of a young woman attempt to hold up a banner that simply said "No Racism...No Hate". People kept snatching at the banner, and at one point, what looked to be a member of security attempted to cover up the banner with an American flag...rather disturbing symbolism, if you think about it.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So what if David Duke mentioned it. Just because David Duke said something, does that make him relevant again? Geez, 92, I thought you were better than that.

As for the Jewish speechwriter sabotaging Melania' speech...that's just stupid. Was the speech writer Jewish? It's possible. Was it a Jewish conspiracy? Well, if it is, the Donald is in trouble because two of his kids are married to Jews and most of his upper management at his company is Jewish...
i was presenting you with the same information from a valid source since you seemed to think the right wing watch was bs

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
i was presenting you with the same information from a valid source since you seemed to think the right wing watch was bs
I'm not saying Duke didn't say it, I just find it preposterous that it's mentioned in this thread as some "credible" news in general. Who cares what David Duke says or what Right Wing Watch prints. If Duke were "relevant" then I would be concerned. Should we worry that Duke is going to be part of Trump's cabinet? Maybe he'll be the Secretary of HUD.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm not saying Duke didn't say it, I just find it preposterous that it's mentioned in this thread as some "credible" news in general. Who cares what David Duke says or what Right Wing Watch prints. If Duke were "relevant" then I would be concerned. Should we worry that Duke is going to be part of Trump's cabinet? Maybe he'll be the Secretary of HUD.
duke and many other supremacist types seem to think they are becoming relevant and are digging on trump.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
this thread is about the GOP finding their nads to speak again, don't like what they are saying skip this thread

not hard

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
this thread is about the GOP finding their nads to speak again, don't like what they are saying skip this thread

not hard
I'm simply making fun of your source. As for David Duke, who cares what he says. That's even funnier that you think he has any relevance. Funny and a bit pathetic I might add.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
How about this for relevant? I love seeing the GOP be so open

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-kasich-donald-trump_us_578f1111e4b0f180da63a0f3?section=

He reiterated his criticisms of Trump’s “bad policies.”

“I don’t believe we can be anti-immigration. I don’t think we want to deport 11.5 million people,” he said. “I don’t think we can say entitlements don’t matter. Our country is not going broke. We shouldn’t shut down all of this trade. Those are very bad policies. I don’t think they help our country.”

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
yes it is refreshing for them to finally be honest, lol

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/18/12218672/steve-king-racist-ignorant

Wow. I read the article and watched the video and the author made a very big leap. King did not say white people contributed more to civilization than any other race, he did not say whites are superior, he did not say other groups have not contributed... This demonstrates how easy words can be twisted. The author even said that King "...is literally saying that white people are superior than people of other races...; I obviously don't understand the meaning of "literally".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.