GOP discovers Free Speech again

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
There is one thing I am so proud of this election cycle and it almost makes me giddy. The Republicans have discovered FREE SPEECH en masse again. Hooray. I have watched Republicans muzzled by the PC Media since the 1990's, being called Nazi's, Racists, Bigots, Sexist, Homophobes and other various slurs because they DARED TO DISAGREE with the Left Wing.

Now, not only are they speaking out, they are giving Tit for Tat. Ha. Take that Media. If you going to call us those names we might as well fight fire with fire. It did my heart good to see the headlines

Ben Carson calls Transgender "absurd an silly. We have known the difference between men and women for years."

RNC on Hillary: "Lock Her Up" chants. Compares her to Bagdad Bob. One Nation under Lucifer.

One mother said Hillary was partly responsible for her son's death

While I don't think Hillary is Lucifer I love the fact the GOP has finally found the nerve to fight fire with fire. Hooray, NOT the Silent GOP any longer. Hooray for Free Speech on both sides for a change.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
There is one thing I am so proud of this election cycle and it almost makes me giddy. The Republicans have discovered FREE SPEECH en masse again. Hooray. I have watched Republicans muzzled by the PC Media since the 1990's, being called Nazi's, Racists, Bigots, Sexist, Homophobes and other various slurs because they DARED TO DISAGREE with the Left Wing.

Now, not only are they speaking out, they are giving Tit for Tat. Ha. Take that Media. If you going to call us those names we might as well fight fire with fire. It did my heart good to see the headlines

Ben Carson calls Transgender "absurd an silly. We have known the difference between men and women for years."

RNC on Hillary: "Lock Her Up" chants. Compares her to Bagdad Bob. One Nation under Lucifer.

While I don't think Hillary is Lucifer I love the fact the GOP has finally found the nerve to fight fire with fire. Hooray, NOT the Silent GOP any longer. Hooray for Free Speech on both sides for a change.
If the Republican Party is stupid enough to think that they are going to win an election on the basis of "well, at least we're not named Clinton," they deserve to get creamed.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

so this was a good thing?

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/07/ben-carson-rnc-convention-lucifer

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
when have they ever been silent. i have seen these same sentiments posted here on ns almost daily for my entire time here.
Those posts were made by the real republicans. This is about Washington republicans finally beginning to repeat the awesome ideas of Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones. You know, the real voices of the republican party.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
If the Republican Party is stupid enough to think that they are going to win an election on the basis of "well, at least we're not named Clinton," they deserve to get creamed.
If more than 50% of the electorate are stupid enough to vote for Clinton then we might as well fold up the tent now. Anyone but Clinton is a pretty damned compelling argument at this point. Too bad Putin, Milos Zeman or Jordan's King Abdullah aren't available/qualified to run.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
But at least with the DNC it's just the fringe. Based on the convention thus far, the entire GOP base has gone all in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I just read they booed the wife of a GOP House member for mentioning that she was born in Mexico

at the same time they are defending a plagiarist from Slovenia

you can't make this stuff up, these people are nuts

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I just read they booed the wife of a GOP House member for mentioning that she was born in Mexico

at the same time they are defending a plagiarist from Slovenia

you can't make this stuff up, these people are nuts
poe's law. it has been brewing for a long time.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.