One Hell of a Day!!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
All I can say is, you'd best name her fast, given that, until you do, she's just gonna be known as shih-tzu.

In which case you'll wanna be callin' that famous name change attorney, Leon Lipschitz...

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Nikki; I tried to slip that one by my wife(who went to Awbarn) when naming our female Field Bred English Cocker. She knew what I was up to; no go.

Last edited:

Major42fan

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 3, 2008
We have an Austrailian Shepherd named Saban, a Goldendoodle named Joe Willy, and a cat named Cooper. If we ever get a new female pet my wife wants to name it Mrs. Terry. I see some other posts have that idea as well!

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
haha- I like it- the dog remains unnamed at this point as we can't agree on anything. My kids are 9,6, and 4 and they all know of my love for Bama football but they don't understand the significance of obtaining the tickets.

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
Had a two-in-one on the aforementioned with the all-around greatness that is the Boykin Spaniel - "Bear's SC Biscuit" was the registered name, called Biscuit.

"Minkah" might be on the money for the OP given his Tidefans handle.

Yeah, we aren't too far from where he played high school ball

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I have to agree with Nikki -- an Alabama connection, for sure, but also a name that can stand on its own.

PS I have 3 rescues - 2 bassets and an Aussie Shelty mix we found abandoned as a puppy one February -- (I guess they got tired of their Christmas present). The second Basset came about 4 months ago and is the mouthiest, barkingest dog EVER!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Maze. For an amazing day and a smallish receiver/return man. Sort of captures the spirit of the day. I like it.

Barker. Cute.

Alabama. Who eats his food all up? Alabama does. Who barks all night while we're trying to sleep? Alabama does. Who loves his daddy? Alabama does.

Lucky. An oldie but a goodie and brought you good luck as well as finding it for himself.

McCoy. He could be the real McCoy (and not get hurt).

If it's a girl, teach her a good spin move and call her Lacy.

Henry. Big man, little dog. Embrace the irony.

Saban. He's little, too. Both bring you lots of joy.

If the little fella yells a lot just consider it encouragement and call him Scott or Cochran.

Snake.

Duncan. (I miss him on the radio broadcast - he was great)

Kouandjio. Unique but a pain filling out papers at the vet, though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.