One Hell of a Day!!

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
Maze. For an amazing day and a smallish receiver/return man. Sort of captures the spirit of the day. I like it.

Barker. Cute.

Alabama. Who eats his food all up? Alabama does. Who barks all night while we're trying to sleep? Alabama does. Who loves his daddy? Alabama does.

Lucky. An oldie but a goodie and brought you good luck as well as finding it for himself.

McCoy. He could be the real McCoy (and not get hurt).

If it's a girl, teach her a good spin move and call her Lacy.

Henry. Big man, little dog. Embrace the irony.

Saban. He's little, too. Both bring you lots of joy.

If the little fella yells a lot just consider it encouragement and call him Scott or Cochran.

Snake.

Duncan. (I miss him on the radio broadcast - he was great)

Kouandjio. Unique but a pain filling out papers at the vet, though.

That was great! Right now the vote is leaning towards Allie(Bama) but I like Lacy as you suggested above. Hmmmm....going to run it by the family.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Maze. For an amazing day and a smallish receiver/return man. Sort of captures the spirit of the day.
Or - if a certain other "All-American" breed instead of a Shih Tzu, Amari. 'Cause, you know, smallish, but a battler than can come up with the tight spiral

as well as a wounded duck (or goose), too.

WAR

1st Team
Nov 19, 2007
South Georgia
Currently, my 12 y/o female boxer is named Allie. My 18 month old boxer is named Katy (Krimson Tide). Previous boxers included Bama and Bear.

okbama

1st Team
Mar 10, 2003
tulsa,ok74103
I just got my call from Tide Pride! I have season tickets now. It only took 11 years. I'm totally pumped Roll Tide and see you there !

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.