One Hell of a Day!!

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
I've been a member here for years but I don't post much, I just come on here and read what all the experts have to say about the team I love. My family(wife and 3 kids) got a new dog today, a rescue dog, and the kids are trying to decide a name for her. I didn't care much what they named her until about 4:00 when I got a call from the Alabama ticket office that my name had come up on the season ticket waiting list after 14 years!!!!!! Well now this day has to be commemorated by naming this dog(female) something Alabama related. Tough luck kids! I need all of your help.... she's a 12 lb brown shih-tzu....c'mon, give me suggestions! Thanks guys

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've been a member here for years but I don't post much, I just come on here and read what all the experts have to say about the team I love. My family(wife and 3 kids) got a new dog today, a rescue dog, and the kids are trying to decide a name for her. I didn't care much what they named her until about 4:00 when I got a call from the Alabama ticket office that my name had come up on the season ticket waiting list after 14 years!!!!!! Well now this day has to be commemorated by naming this dog(female) something Alabama related. Tough luck kids! I need all of your help.... she's a 12 lb brown shih-tzu....c'mon, give me suggestions! Thanks guys
Well, one of my best friend, in Ashville, NC, little white part-shih-tzu, named theirs "Bama." :)

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
How about "Miss Teri" or maybe just "Teri? I had a Shi Tsu for 16 years. I still miss her terribly.

Congratulations on the tickets!

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Is your last name White by chance? I used to work at the Homewood library and there was a teenage girl that came in named Krimson Anne White. You could always go with that. :)

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
The next dog I get will be named biscuit.
Bear

Tribute to Bama and ironic, given the size and general temperament of the shih tzu breed.
Had a two-in-one on the aforementioned with the all-around greatness that is the Boykin Spaniel - "Bear's SC Biscuit" was the registered name, called Biscuit.

"Minkah" might be on the money for the OP given his Tidefans handle.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Thanks for rescuing her. My wife brought home our latest rescue 3 years ago and my only condition on keeping here was she had to be named Bama.

How about Mary Harmon or Crimson?

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
When I was growing up, my neighbor across the street had a Shih Tzu. They called it "Mr T" . That always cracked me up. How about "Little Tide".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.