News Article: Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If Washington starts action to stop air conditioner use Alabama will start talking succession again.
Just think what we'll be doing in Texas! I start sweating just thinking about going outside.

My thermostat is set on 76, 75% of the time. The lowest we set it is 74.

I wonder what Kerry keeps his on. The ELITE Left like him probably pay electric bills monthly that are more that our entire homes are worth.

When my A/C is on I don't see anyone shot or their heads sliced off or their being caged and set on fire or their being caged and placed in water above their heads to drown. So, how are A/C's as big a threat as this EVIL group called ISIS? Do A/C's rape anyone?

I do NOT purchase Heinz products!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
~90% of Americans use air conditioning. So Kerry is really saying Americans represents as great a threat as ISIS.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
I'm just worried with this "internet of things" my Trane will get self-radicalized.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I stand corrected.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/air-conditioning-repairman-nearly-beats-200900660.html

A Florida air conditioning repairman is facing attempted homicide charges after police say he beat a woman while on a house call.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says Dario Dotto, 34, restrained a customer's children and assaulted her at her home Friday evening "with a blunt object.

Police say Dotto beat the woman "for unknown reasons."

The victim suffered severe lacerations on her face and head and had to be transported to a hospital for treatment.

Dotto was reportedly at the residence as an employee of a repair company when cops say the assault occurred at around 5:30 p.m.

Dotto was arrested the following afternoon.

Police say the suspect gave a full confession at the time of his arrest.

==============

Next thing will be someone putting an explosive in the AC.....

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Dems like Kerry are just jealous of air conditioners. All they've been able to do for years is blow HOT air.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Actually I would be interested to learn about the science behind Kerry's statement. Since CFCs were phased out because of their impact on the ozone layer we now use HCFCs as refrigerants. They apparently dont do the same harm to ozone but how much do they contribute to greenhouse gases?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.