Link: JUCO DB Jhavonte Dean Updates (No Longer Committed)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: *** JUCO DB Jhavonte Dean Commits ***

He's the real deal. very Legit. I wouldn't be shocked to see him playing next year. I can see him moving to Safety.

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
Re: *** JUCO DB Jhavonte Dean Commits ***

Just love how CNS keeps bringing the great looking guys in to keep the defense every opposing coaches' nightmare. Come on down, Mr. Dean!

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Re: **** JUCO DB Jhavonte Dean Commits to Alababama****

Dang! Does he really run a 4.30 40, as posted on 247! That's crazy fast, especially at 6 foot 2 inches.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Dang! Does he really run a 4.30 40, as posted on 247! That's crazy fast, especially at 6 foot 2 inches.
I don't know if he is 4.3 fast but he is fast. I read an article where his coach said he does not realize how talented he is yet but when he does he will be special.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Can anyone confirm this is the same school that Sheffield will be transferring to? I only hope that Sheffield doesn't get in his ear about potentially joining him at his next destination.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Can anyone confirm this is the same school that Sheffield will be transferring to? I only hope that Sheffield doesn't get in his ear about potentially joining him at his next destination.
There's only one Blinn College.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Re: **** JUCO DB Jhavonte Dean Commits to Alababama ****

What about the perspective that Sheffield might not be the shut down corner at Blinn either, if J Dean is on the team too!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Now that`ll be an interesting dynamic to watch play out. If Dean were to decommit and they both ended up at UGA.....boom.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

There have been several CB's of Dean to FSU lately. Is he going to flip?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

There have been several CB's of Dean to FSU lately. Is he going to flip?
He's from Florida and has started getting attention from the Florida schools. Wouldn't be surprised if he did flip.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: **** JUCO DB Jhavonte Dean Commits to Alababama ****

With the flip could it end up being a trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He's from Florida and has started getting attention from the Florida schools. Wouldn't be surprised if he did flip.
I saw several CB's to Miami earlier this week also. I would not be surprised either if he flips but he seems like a good talent and would like to have him.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

I saw several CB's to Miami earlier this week also. I would not be surprised either if he flips but he seems like a good talent and would like to have him.
as of today, I don't expect him to stick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.