New forum poster - Hello all

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Roll Tide everyone. Longtime lurker and decided I would finally join in and post a bit. I have been using this site to get my Tide info fix for several years and I really value some of the posters that have great Tide info. Thank you all for sharing our fanhood.

I am a second generation Capstone attendee. Pop graduated from Culver House and I transferred out to UAB to finish. We have gone to Bryant Denny for games for as long as I can remember. Great memories there from a Florida game in a monsoon where pop and I were the only ones in our section not to hide in the concourse to the 17 all tie with TN and the final Legion Field Iron Bowl while I attended. We all have our cherished memories with our friends and families centered around this game. That's why we're here talking about it I guess.

Just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate you. Don't know how much I will post, but I will definitely watch from the sidelines.

God bless and Roll Tide!

PS - I have read the rules, know about most of the pitfalls/unwritten rules, and promise never to post in the Bama Hats thread. :biggrin:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Welcome to a great forum for those who love the Crimson Tide.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
I was just thinking today about a bad weather/bad game I attended. The 2000 Iron Bowl was miserable. Not only a 9-0 defeat but it rained ice during most of the game. Thankfully Dubose was gone after that.

I don't post here much but welcome.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I was just thinking today about a bad weather/bad game I attended. The 2000 Iron Bowl was miserable. Not only a 9-0 defeat but it rained ice during most of the game. Thankfully Dubose was gone after that.

Worst game I have ever attended. Not even close.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Those were not happy times at Bama. Welcome to the best Bama site Wilson Monroe and Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.