When They Asked Jeff Foxworthy About Obama, No One Thought He Would Do THIS

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
This is one of a jillion political memes that constantly makes it rounds on social media. My guess is (because I to am too lazy to look at snopes, which isn't the be all end all of truth either) Foxworthy didn't say it.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
"Jeff's brother, Jay, confirmed for us that this material was not written by his sibling. The original compiler of this list appears to be Fritz Edmunds, who posted it to his "Politically True" blog back on 3 February 2013 (albeit with a disclaimer noting that "some of the ideas were from an e-mail that did not contain any copyright")."

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
I don't even access Snopes anymore. Untrustworthy![/QUO

Snopes is like the Wa Po--They fact check their own fact checks as false--Snopes is a liberal couple agreeing with their own agenda (imagine that).

All in all, its a year old meme that gets reborn ever so often because it hits the mark on our own stupidity.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Glad to see that some are recognizing o'bummer for the treacherous, lying scam artist that he is and realize what he has done to our great country.

Too bad that it has taken so long.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.