Nebraska punter killed in auto accident while at a kicking clinic

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Looks like they just updated the article and former Michigan St punter was also killed. LSU punter was in the same car and taken to the hospital

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I realize that tragedies like this happen, but it's so sad that these men were so young. I'm praying for their families.RIP. Hopefully the LSU kid heals well and recovers soon.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Tragic. Hope Delahoussaye gets well soon.

When I was 19, I worked a full day, and drove from Enterprise to Washington DC (dumb, but I was 19). Somewhere in western Virginia around 3:00 am, neither me nor my travelling companion could continue (too sleepy), so we pulled over at a rest stop, locked the doors, and grabs some shut-eye in the car. 20 minutes later, a state trooper was rapping on the window telling us we could not sleep there.

There but for the grace of God go I...

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Tragic. Hope Delahoussaye gets well soon.

When I was 19, I worked a full day, and drove from Enterprise to Washington DC (dumb, but I was 19). Somewhere in western Virginia around 3:00 am, neither me nor my travelling companion could continue (too sleepy), so we pulled over at a rest stop, locked the doors, and grabs some shut-eye in the car. 20 minutes later, a state trooper was rapping on the window telling us we could not sleep there.

There but for the grace of God go I...
Resting at a rest area? How dare you!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.