RIO 2016 - Games of the XXXI Olympiad - August 5-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It is so funny how I get into these Olympic Games. I was up and jumping up and down during that race. Felt like it was the game winning drive for Bama. Haha.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Ridiculous 'fairness' rules that only allow two gymnasts per team, so Gabby Douglas, who ended up third in the scoring, can't go because the top two were also American. God forbid the best compete against the best...

More PC-like bullcrap.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Ridiculous 'fairness' rules that only allow two gymnasts per team, so Gabby Douglas, who ended up third in the scoring, can't go because the top two were also American. God forbid the best compete against the best...

More PC-like bullcrap.
I agree...total BS!

But of course it's perfectly fine to allow athletes who have failed drug testing.....

I hope we beat all their asses! :mad:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

More PC-like bullcrap.
I agree! And if Laurie was allowed to compete for the all around...we would have 4 qualifying gymnasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
The men's all around gymnastics final is today at 2, but they won't air it until tonight. I'm going to try to watch some of it on my phone. Hopefully the guy's have a good showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.