Fort Myers nightclub shooting: 2 dead, at least 14 injured

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Club Blu's Facebook post

We are deeply sorry for all involved. We tried to give the teens WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A SAFE PLACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. Ages 12-17. There was armed security as well as full security,inside and out. As the club was closing and parents were picking their children up.....that's when all this took place. There was nothing more we could of done az you see it was not kids at the party that did this despicable act. Our condolences to all parties involved.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
They also were recently hostin a "Girls Gone Wild - no panties edition". No panties on gets you in free. Sounds like a great place for 12 year olds.

Especially at 12:30am on a Sunday night

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
They also were recently hostin a "Girls Gone Wild - no panties edition". No panties on gets you in free. Sounds like a great place for 12 year olds.

Especially at 12:30am on a Sunday night
I was getting ready to comment on the ages as well. What the hell are 12 year olds doing there at 12:30 am? Didn't your mamma or daddy tell you nothing good happens after midnight? ;) Well, I just never got caught, but still...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
It's black on black. Push on, it doesn't fit the narrative.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Shhh. Jay the media doesn't want to talk about that. In all seriousness, I wish there was a true policy toward ending poverty/inner city violence instead of the "crowd control," keep them dumbed down and dependent so that they are a subservient continuous voter bloc policy now in place. But we're seeing it now with what they call "white man's welfare" - Disability. Total control is what they are after.

Shhh. Jay the media doesn't want to talk about that. In all seriousness, I wish there was a true policy toward ending poverty/inner city violence instead of the "crowd control," keep them dumbed down and dependent so that they are a subservient continuous voter bloc policy now in place. But we're seeing it now with what they call "white man's welfare" - Disability. Total control is what they are after.
They want that plus more. To me, BLM and those who support it want independency and dependency all at the same time. You cannot have both.

I will say, have black people been put in a bad position by whites by what's happened in the country due to things like slavery, Jim Crow, etc.? Yes, but today we do things more to ourselves. BLM won't come out and say anything about this at all.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
They want that plus more. To me, BLM and those who support it want independency and dependency all at the same time. You cannot have both.

I will say, have black people been put in a bad position by whites by what's happened in the country due to things like slavery, Jim Crow, etc.? Yes, but today we do things more to ourselves. BLM won't come out and say anything about this at all.

Well, I still contend that welfare and public housing is serving it's purpose to make people dependent on the government and thereby controlled. A few talking heads such as Jesse and Al are used as operatives to rile the people from time to time and keep them in line with a couple of protests or marches to show "solidarity." It's a game and we are being manipulated.

Well, I still contend that welfare and public housing is serving it's purpose to make people dependent on the government and thereby controlled. A few talking heads such as Jesse and Al are used as operatives to rile the people from time to time and keep them in line with a couple of protests or marches to show "solidarity." It's a game and we are being manipulated.
Oh it is. That's the dependency part.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

The shame is that Cosby was one of the few around who would say some things which needed to be said. Now, he can be ignored forever...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

You make that all sound like ancient history but remember there were still segregation court cases going until the 70's and then the War on Drugs kicked in, which Senior Nixon advisers later admitted was at least partially designed to keep blacks down.

You make that all sound like ancient history but remember there were still segregation court cases going until the 70's and then the War on Drugs kicked in, which Senior Nixon advisers later admitted was at least partially designed to keep blacks down.
It's not ancient history at all. It's history not learned. Their are still things in place to "keep blacks down" but the thing is we have the tools and resources now to overcome them, yet we seem to not care. We are still targeted with "driving while black," and that's easily seen. Are we trying to be police officers to police our own neighborhoods to prevent it? Hardly.

The shame is that Cosby was one of the few around who would say some things which needed to be said. Now, he can be ignored forever...
He didn't fit the narrative. As long as he toed the line it was all good. He saw the hypocrisy and said something about it and the next thing you know he is dust. How dare he said something about us buying $250 pairs of shoes for a child but not even $2 towards a child's education.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
It's not ancient history at all. It's history not learned. Their are still things in place to "keep blacks down" but the thing is we have the tools and resources now to overcome them, yet we seem to not care. We are still targeted with "driving while black," and that's easily seen. Are we trying to be police officers to police our own neighborhoods to prevent it? Hardly.

I can attest to this. My best friend was an immigrant from Ethiopia and we went to high school in West End Tusc. which is almost all black. We were pulled over 3x on being suspicious. Joseph was scared to death and I was agitated. Two totally different reactions in dealing with law enforcement. I engaged with the officers politely and they said 99% of the time a white guy with a black guy "over here" was a drug deal in progress. I now understand why Joseph didn't want to talk and wished I had been less chatty. Today id understand his worries a lot better.

Also, the Chief in Dallas mentioned your other point about people policing in their own neighborhood. Who knows it better? Who knows what and who don't belong or are doing something nefarious? I'd liken it to how the CIA recruits and uses assets. I think that is the key to bridging the divide between the community and LEOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can attest to this. My best friend was an immigrant from Ethiopia and we went to high school in West End Tusc. which is almost all black. We were pulled over 3x on being suspicious. Joseph was scared to death and I was agitated. Two totally different reactions in dealing with law enforcement. I engaged with the officers politely and they said 99% of the time a white guy with a black guy "over here" was a drug deal in progress. I now understand why Joseph didn't want to talk and wished I had been less chatty. Today id understand his worries a lot better.

Also, the Chief in Dallas mentioned your other point about people policing in their own neighborhood. Who knows it better? Who knows what and who don't belong or are doing something nefarious? I'd liken it to how the CIA recruits and uses assets. I think that is the key to bridging the divide between the community and LEOs.

Exactly, I don't fear police like I use to. It's all about how we are brought up though. We are taught to fear police for some reason. However, most, vast majority, of the killings I have seen or heard about growing up and while an adult has been black on black. How can one be not even 13% of the population but commit 50% of the murders?

Oh my bad, I can't speak against the narrative.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Exactly, I don't fear police like I use to. It's all about how we are brought up though. We are taught to fear police for some reason. However, most, vast majority, of the killings I have seen or heard about growing up and while an adult has been black on black. How can one be not even 13% of the population but commit 50% of the murders?

Oh my bad, I can't speak against the narrative.

And don't dare drop the number of whites that are killed by the police. The truth is that a LOT of this stuff could be prevented and I hope it comes sooner rather than later because it is happening way too much.

And don't dare drop the number of whites that are killed by the police. The truth is that a LOT of this stuff could be prevented and I hope it comes sooner rather than later because it is happening way too much.

Police killing whites? How dare you!? At a higher clip than blacks? Preposterous!!

You're right. Prevention is key to all of it. Nobody is really trying to prevent it. Everyone just wants power.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.