Navy's $13B Carrier Can't Launch or Land Planes

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
When you give your "favorite or preferred contractor" 1st look at the bid. He can then lay out the specs that the "government" requires. Now release the "favorite contractors" specs out to other contractors. They will be unable to come in lower, quicker, or on spec. That's the way the system works from your local government computers and police cars, and radio equipment to federal governments fighter jets or aircraft carriers.

He gets the contract and makes money, the government official gets his son in law a well paying job, and we get cost overruns, over budget high priced JUNK, and the royal shaft. THAT"S A FACT JACK !

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
never voted Democrat in my life for national office

did vote for Zell Miller for Governor that's as close as I've ever come
Voted for two Dems, Yimminy Carter and Zell. Still proud of my Zell vote, wished someone had talked me outta peanut.

I have voted Dem in local elections in the past, but they are ALL RHINO's now and I vote against them in primaries and sometime will vote for the new Dem.

That (I) beside their name means I'm crooked but I haven't stolen enough for 3 generations yet.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
When you give your "favorite or preferred contractor" 1st look at the bid. He can then lay out the specs that the "government" requires. Now release the "favorite contractors" specs out to other contractors. They will be unable to come in lower, quicker, or on spec. That's the way the system works from your local government computers and police cars, and radio equipment to federal governments fighter jets or aircraft carriers.

He gets the contract and makes money, the government official gets his son in law a well paying job, and we get cost overruns, over budget high priced JUNK, and the royal shaft. THAT"S A FACT JACK !

My name's not Jack, and that's not necessarily a fact...at least not for all contracts when I was in the **...I worked fighter avionics, and was TAC's "user representative" in one of the acquisition efforts to field mobility shelters for the avionics test equipment...** Systems Command invited a TAC representative (me) to participate in a source selection for the contractor to do some of the integration work into the Navy's NavAir Shelters. We (the acquisition team) wrote the requirements, and then evaluated the bids...one proposal was actually only a plan--the contractor had no staff, no facility, etc, but detailed how he would purchase property, build a building, which types and how many workers he would hire, etc...all facets of each proposal were evaluated, and COST WAS NOT A SOLE DECIDING FACTOR...the guy with only a plan didn't get the award, because he wouldn't be able to deliver on time...now, that is only one contract award out of thousands over the years--I can't speak for the others, but I can for that one...good people, honest hard working, dedicated to giving the users the best possible product to take to war, if necessary...

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.