DNC Convention: Upheaval, threats, and everything Clinton

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More "vast right-wing conspiracy"!

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/28/8501643/Clinton-foundation-donors-State?utm_campaign=vox&utm_content=article%3Atop&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

The size and scope of the symbiotic relationship between the Clintons and their donors is striking. At least 181 companies, individuals, and foreign governments that have given to the Clinton Foundation also lobbied the State Department when Hillary Clinton ran the place, according to a Vox analysis of foundation records and federal lobbying disclosures.
Hope your brain doesn't hurt. Maybe you may want to ditch your handkerchief hat.............you probably tied it too tight.

"My brain hurts."

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Just another POLITICIAN! Which is it Bernie? You were a spineless wimp! Man, stand up for what you believe!

Based on HER ideas and leadership, all our kids and grandkids will become better LIARS with HER leading our country!

If she is elected, I honestly hope that I croak before she takes office! I just can't take the lying, corruption, and cackling!!!!!!!
he wants a position in her admin. that is all.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
Pardon the slight diversion, but who else do we know that sounds like this? Hmmm............I wonder who.............
Here cuda... let me help you out with that one. :biggrin2:

Also since part of this is being discussed in multiple threads (clintons/russians/uranium deal), I'll just leave this here:

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
DNC bars Bernie delegates from re-entering convention. SWAT deployed to keep them out. That's so "democratic" of them.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=024_1469629138
This will also give you some idea of how her administration would react to people who disagree with her policies. But it is far more likely that they would be sent to an internment camp rather than just barricaded out of a convention.
And speaking of barricades, isn't it odd that they were put up before the convention ever started?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This will also give you some idea of how her administration would react to people who disagree with her policies. But it is far more likely that they would be sent to an internment camp rather than just barricaded out of a convention.
And speaking of barricades, isn't it odd that they were put up before the convention ever started?
We already know how that works...just call Vince.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Oh, look..............more "vast right-wing conspiracy"!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...moscow/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

As a Russian state nuclear corporation sought a majority share of Uranium One, a leading Uranium producer with mining rights in the U.S., former President Clinton was invited to Moscow to give a speech to Renaissance Capital.

Renaissance Capital is an investment bank, “with ties to the Kremlin” according to the NY Times. Clinton was paid $500,000 for the one-hour speech.

The speech took place on June 29, 2010. The following pictures of Clinton’s appearance were posted by Renaissance Capital on the company’s website.

Stinking NY Slimes.......................going over to the dark side..............

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

And when they come to round me up..................guess who I am going to rat out as fellow travelers?

Yeah, you better go and hide in your underground bunker, 'cuz I will be naming names.

Maybe that should not be in blue. Well, some of you might find out the hard way.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
And when they come to round me up..................guess who I am going to rat out as fellow travelers?

Yeah, you better go and hide in your underground bunker, 'cuz I will be naming names.

Maybe that should not be in blue. Well, some of you might find out the hard way.
Cuda, do we need to move outta Texas in the next few months?

P. S. Let me sign my John Hancock!

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Thanks for reminding me. I need a new pair of binoculars. While I'm in my shelter and the 'useful idiots' are still outside, I'll need a good source of entertainment. :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.