DNC Convention: Upheaval, threats, and everything Clinton

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
I'm sure you have a quote (from the FBI, not Trump) verifying that statement.
No can you explain any other way she could not have known not to email top secret documents on a non government server? It has to be stupidity or she is a willful criminal. There is no need to counter with her statement that they weren't classified when she sent them, I work in a room full of top secret cleared people that tell me as secretary of state she would be the classifier.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
No can you explain any other way she could not have known not to email top secret documents on a non government server? It has to be stupidity or she is a willful criminal. There is no need to counter with her statement that they weren't classified when she sent them, I work in a room full of top secret cleared people that tell me as secretary of state she would be the classifier.
The Secretary of State is the only person in the US government capable of classifying documents? I find that...unlikely.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The FBI director came right out and said she didn't use good judgement.

She's the Secretary of State for crying out loud.

She said she set the server up this way so she'd only have to use one device.....or something along those lines.

Clearly a lie.

This is the person you want as president?

:rolleyes:

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
The Secretary of State is the only person in the US government capable of classifying documents? I find that...unlikely.
I didn't mean that she was the only one just that she is responsible for her own. Anything that she sent from her server she was responsible for keeping the nations secrets. She either willfully did not or was not competent to make that decision. Either way she would not be able to get a clearance if she were anyone else at this point. Like she said, "There is a standard for Hillary and another for everyone else" (I don't know if that quote is word for word, my mind wanders when known liars talk)

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I don't look at it from the perspective of who is most qualified.

I look at it as who I feel will do their best to help the country.

Qualifications can mean many different things.....but having qualifications alone doesn't mean that person will do what I perceive as what's best for the country.
If qualifications were a deciding factor, Obama wouldn't be in the office now.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I didn't mean that she was the only one just that she is responsible for her own. Anything that she sent from her server she was responsible for keeping the nations secrets. She either willfully did not or was not competent to make that decision. Either way she would not be able to get a clearance if she were anyone else at this point. Like she said, "There is a standard for Hillary and another for everyone else" (I don't know if that quote is word for word, my mind wanders when known liars talk)
OK. She's responsible for checking to see if material she is sending is classified. The state department routinely marks classified material in the headers. The e-mail in questions didn't contain the classified markings. Let's see how the FBI Director assessed the situation:

Asked whether there was a header that contained the “c” in the text, Comey said the “c” denoting classified material “was in the body in the text but there was no header on the email or in the text.”

“So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified,” Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-Pa.) remarked. “Am I correct in that?”

Comey called it a “reasonable inference.”

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
OK. She's responsible for checking to see if material she is sending is classified. The state department routinely marks classified material in the headers. The e-mail in questions didn't contain the classified markings. Let's see how the FBI Director assessed the situation:
The FBI Director is clearly a Hillary shill.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
What's truly bizarre is watching someone come to this conclusion of the matter.

It's all fairy tales and fantasy.
I honestly don't see how one can arrive at any other conclusion, and I'm hardly the only to notice. Many of the overarching themes of the DNC were the same that would have been championed in RNCs of old. But this year, the strongest GOP themes were tossed aside and replaced by fear, despair, and Trumpism. Sad!

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Asked whether there was a header that contained the “c” in the text, Comey said the “c” denoting classified material “was in the body in the text but there was no header on the email or in the text.”

“So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified,” Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-Pa.) remarked. “Am I correct in that?”

Comey called it a “reasonable inference.”

Ok I will agree she's dumb and unreasonable...LOL

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I honestly don't see how one can arrive at any other conclusion, and I'm hardly the only to notice. Many of the overarching themes of the DNC were the same that would have been championed in RNCs of old. But this year, the strongest GOP themes were tossed aside and replaced by fear, despair, and Trumpism. Sad!
But yet the DNC tries to impact an election that was already in the bag. That sounds like a lesser version of Russian tactics. Sad!

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
Progressivism is cancer

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Well if she is an expert and we are following the manual, it should be marked with (u). The absence of which would be a red flag for an "expert". But that is still not the issue and "I didn't know" is still not a legal defense for anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
i have a feeling that there quite a few who have personally dealt with cancer who would disagree with you.
oh my gosh...was that politically incorrect to say?

Your response is typical of the first and second pillars of progressivism and for the record I have lost several family members to various forms of cancer.

Having said that back to the discussion on political theory...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.