Great Tweet about Bo Scarborough - Retweeted by Retin Obasahan

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Just stay healthy my man. Experience and depth at RB, could be an Achilles heal, imo. I think I know what Bo can do, produce like our our recent string, but past him I do not know. I am hoping that Harris proves the real deal this year.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I recently went back and watched the entire 2015 season and, even with a brace, Bo looks a lot like a lot like DH in his running style. Not exactly the same, but he is a hoss to tackle. Damien Harris is a nice change up, smaller but shiftier. Bama will be fine at running back.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
WOW! Look at the arms on that guy!:eek2:
I hope he watched how Henry prevented injury this year. Henry had a knack at avoiding injury with the way he played. I expect Bo to be as good as our string, but it looks like he will be the first RB in a long time that will play two years as our 1st string RB since Ingram. Is that correct?

Henry - JR
Henry behind TJ Yeldon AS soph
Yeldon - JR
Yeldon behind Lacy
Lacy - Jr
Lacy behind Trent
Trent - Jr
Trent behind Ingram
Ingram -jr
Ingram -soph

Ingram had a better sophomore year, and shared time with Trent as a junior. Maybe this will be the case.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
To be fair, he showed up on campus huge:

While I was impressed with his size, it was not until I saw his hip flex and hard nose mentality til I was won over. Others had him scouted much better than me, I was still crying over losing Jones because it took so long to really see BO. He IS the real deal, no doubt.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I think he is going to run with more agility and quickness than Henry based on what little I have seen him play - maybe even more physical too. I think Henry may have the edge on him on vision and anticipation just from longer experience playing the position. But I think he will run better in traffic more like Lacy but bigger and faster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
He doesn't need any more weight. Or muscle if it slows his quickness. I want all his quick moves with the added punch. That will make him almost unstoppable. ..oh and please pick up blitzes and read the hots. I know he is above average at catching the ball.

Damien Harris has been working also. Don't sleep on him.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
TJ Yeldon was the last. 2013 & 2014

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
. So both TJ and Ingram started 2 years, so this will be a 3rd under coach Saban. No that rare then. Good thing is that TJ and Ingram had someone very productive to give a breather, I hope that is the case with Bo.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
. So both TJ and Ingram started 2 years, so this will be a 3rd under coach Saban. No that rare then. Good thing is that TJ and Ingram had someone very productive to give a breather, I hope that is the case with Bo.
I agree. Bo definitely has talented guys behind him, although unproven. Damien Harris and BJ Emmons were both extremely highly rated coming out of high school. It's easier to step in and compete as a RB than most other positions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I seem to recall people highly regarding his receiving skills as well. Can you imagine LB's covering Bo and OJ?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
One of the good thing about Bo is that we may see him lining up as WR time to time.... or motioning out from RB. We probably wont see that until later in the season when things are getting intense.

It's crazy we have all those type of playmakers and teams doesn't know how to game plan for all of those guys. We can pretty much focus them into man to man coverage several time or zone coverage that can be exploited. This year maybe Kiffin's the best of all time.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If he can avoid the injury bug, he'll have a huge year. The glimpses we've seen show his potential and then there's his receiving ability that will be almost impossible to defend!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.