Man Arrested For Attempting Copulation With Bovine (NOT Florida Version)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
http://www.kcentv.com/news/mo-man-accused-of-having-sex-with-cow/280722710

GREENE COUNTY, MO. - Deputies say a Fair Grove woman walked into her barn last month and found a man trying to have sex with her cow.

Darrell Helton, 68, of Nixa, was charged last week with unlawful sex with an animal after he was allegedly caught in the act.

According to a probable cause statement, a woman noticed an unknown car parked near her barn on the evening of June 10, so she went inside the barn to investigate.

As the woman entered, she saw a naked man — identified as Helton — standing behind one of her cows apparently having sex with the animal, according to the statement.

Helton allegedly told deputies with the Greene County Sheriff's Office that he went to the property in Fair Grove, caught a cow, tied it to the corral and tried to have sex with the animal.

The statement says Helton told authorities that was the second time he had engaged in sexual acts with a cow on that property.

===================

Not only did I beat DBF with the story (whoo-hoo!) but now for the jokes.

The cow was wondering "where's the beef" (little dated I know).

She wouldn't 'mooooooooo-ve!!'

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I clicked on this thread thinking it was something political: like it happened in Philly at the DNC.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
http://www.kcentv.com/news/mo-man-accused-of-having-sex-with-cow/280722710

GREENE COUNTY, MO. - Deputies say a Fair Grove woman walked into her barn last month and found a man trying to have sex with her cow.

Darrell Helton, 68, of Nixa, was charged last week with unlawful sex with an animal after he was allegedly caught in the act.

According to a probable cause statement, a woman noticed an unknown car parked near her barn on the evening of June 10, so she went inside the barn to investigate.

As the woman entered, she saw a naked man — identified as Helton — standing behind one of her cows apparently having sex with the animal, according to the statement.

Helton allegedly told deputies with the Greene County Sheriff's Office that he went to the property in Fair Grove, caught a cow, tied it to the corral and tried to have sex with the animal.

The statement says Helton told authorities that was the second time he had engaged in sexual acts with a cow on that property.

===================

Not only did I beat DBF with the story (whoo-hoo!) but now for the jokes.

The cow was wondering "where's the beef" (little dated I know).

She wouldn't 'mooooooooo-ve!!'

Shouldn't this be in the 'barn thread?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.