***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****(arrived 1/10)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
*** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits ***

Great pickup! A question for someone who might know about what type of system he plays in at his high school. I saw his junior stats were 41 catches for 496 yards and 10 TDs. Seems like a light work load for the #1 rated WR in the country. Is his high school offense run heavy? Just curious about that but a great addition to this years class nonetheless..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: *** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits ***

Great pickup! A question for someone who might know about what type of system he plays in at his high school. I saw his junior stats were 41 catches for 496 yards and 10 TDs. Seems like a light work load for the #1 rated WR in the country. Is his high school offense run heavy? Just curious about that but a great addition to this years class nonetheless..
Not sure about offense, but I know he spent his sophomore season learning under Calvin Ridley.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I am not sure about the offense but Calvin had 41 catches and 1100 yds and 12 TD's as a junior. IIRC, Calvin only got to play 3 games his senior year due to his age. Jerry had as many catches but not near as many yards as Calvin. Could be the difference in their QB's.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

I guess we could call him JJ if the barn didn't have a Heisman candidate named that. RTR!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: **** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits ****

Read that we have 5 5*s committed as of right now. Pretty ridiculous lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: **** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits ****

He really is ... if he come in focused, he will learn a lot from the WR talent we'll have next year. Ardarius and Calvin are two really good guys to learn from.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.