What ordinary Arabs think of Daesh.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Re: What ordinary Arabas think of Daesh.

Considering Jordan is a moderate Arab state and the King has personally led bombing missions against ISIS, I'm not surprised by their answers. Also considering these are three of the least populated Arab countries, it doesn't really give you a good cross section of the "overall" view from the Philippines to Nigeria and every else in between.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
What ordinary Arabas think of Daesh.

Interesting that Algeria is so gung ho about it. The French better be watching their backs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Interesting that Algeria is so gung ho about it. The French better be watching their backs...

When have they ever since the turn of the 20th century? Vietnam was more their fault than it was ours, and WWII as well.
While Hitler did cross the line, the French and Brits did nothing.

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Exercise in futility. Even when they've been "monitoring" a guy for a year and a half, complete with monitoring bracelet, they still can't prevent a beheaded priest. Wish I could use blue font here, but I can't.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.