Jarrett Stidham

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
What are the chances we look at him again? We did try recruiting him when he came out of HS. I'm just wondering if Saban and company contact him again? He can't sign with a Big 12 team, that was part of the stipulation of his release from Baylor.

Thoughts?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He's going JUCO this year. After that, he's free game for anyone (don't think Baylor can say where he signs after going to JUCO). Very, very doubtful Alabama would look at him unless the QB situation gets awful ugly in the next 4 months.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I'd bet my bottom dollar that TCU is his ultimate goal. The kid has a great arm and a nice future. I was just curious if Saban would kick those tires again.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
If I'm not mistaken he's going to the local community college in Waco which does not play football so he won't lose any eligibility. Having seen him in person I think he's better than Seth Russell.
I never knew that was an option, thanks for the info.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
He was seen at Auburn practice this week apparently. I think hes sniffing around the SEC. I bet he visits Georgia and LSU as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.