5* Targets

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
we are going after some big fish. Collin Sexton is a stud.
Of course, he's back-tracked from his "only focusing on the few schools that first recruited me" statement from a few weeks ago after the blue bloods came calling. Hope Avery is able to get him.

Troy Brown, Jr. appears to be another 5* Bama might be able to get. Jerry Mayer of 247 was on the radio this past week and said the staff is giving indications it feels very good about its chances of signing him.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We were the only school where he said there are players we are recruiting he would like to play with. We have a chance but he may want to know what the players he would like to play with are going.

cjhadley

1st Team
Jan 1, 2007
Brewton, Alabama, United States
I got the feeling that Alabama, Kansas, Georgetown, and Cal are his top four. Arizona was mentioned because his friend goes their, UNLV is close to home, and Ohio St. because of how the they develop point guards. If I had to guess an order I would say Kansas, Alabama, and Georgetown. Maybe Coach Johnson can pull it off and get him and the other two players he mentioned in this class.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Heard today that CAJ is making waves on the recruiting trail that will soon pay dividends. He is scouting hard and finding some Good prospects. Word gets out he is looking at a particular kid and some of the big name programs start calling and poach the prospect.

This person specifically mentioned that Terrence Ferguson signed a LOI to us and sent it in but mother's signature wasn't on it so it was invalid.

CAJ is getting the attention of some elite players but the lore of the bigger programs can't be ignored. I suspect after his 3rd year we will start seeing some of those elite players roll Bama. Just not enough body of yet but getting there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Where are we with John Petty and other? Why we don't have a player committed to us by now?
We seem to be in good shape with Petty.

We don't have a commitment get because the guys we're seriously after haven't committed anywhere yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Herb Jones was on campus this past week. He had some good comments about it, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.