Michigan's new uniforms

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
So, Michigan has new uniforms. The only difference I can see is a shadow figure of a North Carolina basketball superstar on the jersey. One of their fans says this is how you get the top recruits....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone, anywhere else, knows the way you get the top recruits is to win Championships;

ROLL TIDE!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Link by any chance? For some reason Google search pulled up nothing. Probably another glitch, like the presidential candidates thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Looks good to me. Having Jordan Brand uniforms (which is its own division of Nike) will legitimately be impressive to recruits these days. If you don't think uniforms matter to SOME recruits you haven't followed recruiting very closely.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Looks good to me. Having Jordan Brand uniforms (which is its own division of Nike) will legitimately be impressive to recruits these days. If you don't think uniforms matter to SOME recruits you haven't followed recruiting very closely.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Followed it close enough to know Bama does fine without concerning itself with designer uniforms to get MOST of the top recruits.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
Followed it close enough to know Bama does fine without concerning itself with designer uniforms to get MOST of the top recruits.
Exactly. If you're going to a school solely or primarily due how "cool" the uniform looks, odds are you're not on Bama's radar.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Although I will never be in favor of something like this for Alabama, it has apparently helped teams like Oregon get some national attention they likely wouldn't have gotten otherwise. And they have been to the big game a couple of times in the last few years, but they have yet to win the National Championship.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Some mistake a recruit saying they like a school's cool uniforms to mean that is why the kid goes to that school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.