Question: Fall Camp News

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Fall Camp begins on August 4th. I was wondering if anyone has any latest information on players as we're getting ready to have 2-days camp? From what I've read on Internet, Sounds like Jacob and Carter are impressing everyone and could potentially contribute this fall.

Let's get excited and get this thread popping!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Well, it is hotter than a hot cast iron skillet here in Tuscaloosa so it must be about time for the players to report!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Fall Camp begins on August 4th. I was wondering if anyone has any latest information on players as we're getting ready to have 2-days camp? From what I've read on Internet, Sounds like Jacob and Carter are impressing everyone and could potentially contribute this fall.

Let's get excited and get this thread popping!
I'm excited.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Is it just me or have there not been many summer workout... reports, I guess is the word... this offseason? Sometimes I like hearing about how everyone is so drastically improved / how the newcomers are so jaw droppingly impressive that we can surely expect everyone on the roster to be in heisman contention -- even the reserve linemen.

At least the season is close.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Less than 30 days. I need to clean up the smoker. Really looking forward to the fall camp news. Lots to be excited about this year. I particularly want to hear how the running backs look. Bo has the talent to be mentioned in the same breath as some of the guys we have been spoiled by in recent years. Harris is sort of a mystery to me still. Anyone have strong feelings on Harris one way or the other?

Really not looking forward to the cryptic quarterback stats/rumors that set all of the Crimson Nation on edge. I'm going to try to ignore that part this year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Is it just me or have there not been many summer workout... reports, I guess is the word... this offseason? Sometimes I like hearing about how everyone is so drastically improved / how the newcomers are so jaw droppingly impressive that we can surely expect everyone on the roster to be in heisman contention -- even the reserve linemen.

At least the season is close.
I wondered the same thing as the summer progressed, but I believe there was few workout tapes of henry, ridley, Brown, and others working out together and that's about it.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Harris is sort of a mystery to me still. Anyone have strong feelings on Harris one way or the other?
Not a lot to go on, but I thought he was running very well in the spring game. Explosive, aggressive, hard to bring down. Maybe kind of turned the corner from where he was last season, but I wouldn't want to draw on either a spring game or mop up duty too heavily.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Not a lot to go on, but I thought he was running very well in the spring game. Explosive, aggressive, hard to bring down. Maybe kind of turned the corner from where he was last season, but I wouldn't want to draw on either a spring game or mop up duty too heavily.
Yeah, not a lot to go on and playing with the two's and three's late last season doesn't show much about real ability with a cohesive blocking unit.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Would think the SEC could get this right. Auburn started yesterday (Wednesday), and Alabama starts today (Thursday).
Do you thing the first day was something set up for the media and/or to distribute unis, etc. and the "real" practice starts today?

I don't know...just wondering why the dates were off....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.