2016 Media guide

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Picked up the 2016 media guide while in town yesterday. Got the one with Jonathan Allen on the cover and it is pretty sweet. Love the back inside cover of our 1st round picks since 2009. Other than no QB and only one DL, you could make a heck of a team with the others. Incredible LB's and OL.

Only complaint is who proof reads the guide? According to the media guide, Derek Thomas played 74-77 and in the NFL 78-90. Dwight Stephenson also played in the NFL 73-87 and found time to also play at BAMA 77-79.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I think proofreading, in general, is a lost art, or no longer considered necessary. The quality of most publications today (sports or otherwise) definitely isn't what it once was.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Picked up the 2016 media guide while in town yesterday. Got the one with Jonathan Allen on the cover and it is pretty sweet. Love the back inside cover of our 1st round picks since 2009. Other than no QB and only one DL, you could make a heck of a team with the others. Incredible LB's and OL.

Only complaint is who proof reads the guide? According to the media guide, Derek Thomas played 74-77 and in the NFL 78-90. Dwight Stephenson also played in the NFL 73-87 and found time to also play at BAMA 77-79.
DT's years listed sounds like Ozzie's

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I think proofreading, in general, is a lost art, or no longer considered necessary. The quality of most publications today (sports or otherwise) definitely isn't what it once was.
Back when I lived downtown and would frequently walk over to the local coffee shop for breakfast before work, I would often peruse the local rag (Times Daily) while eating or waiting for my order to see how many grammatical errors I could find on the front page. A good day was less than seven. :-/

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.