Khizr Khan's Deep Ties to Clinton Foundation, Saudi Arabia, Immigration and more...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Juicy...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...on-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.
another tidbit...

The government of Saudi Arabia, of course, has donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

“The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has given between $10 and $25 million to the foundation while Friends of Saudi Arabia has contributed between $1 and $5 million,” Schoffstall wrote.
God almighty, can we just push redo?

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Both sides, any politician, any level. I'm an equal opportunity hater.
I continue to vote my own view of the lesser of two evils in each election while detesting both the winner and the loser.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Did anyone with an iota of sense think he wasn't basically a Democratic shill?

The ridiculous thing is Trump should have just let it go. GHW Bush didn't go after Elizabeth Glazer for Pete's sake, and she essentially blamed Reagan for her kid's death.

He's made a story almost nobody would have remembered next spring the highlight of the campaign so far.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Did anyone with an iota of sense think he wasn't basically a Democratic shill?

The ridiculous thing is Trump should have just let it go. GHW Bush didn't go after Elizabeth Glazer for Pete's sake, and she essentially blamed Reagan for her kid's death.

He's made a story almost nobody would have remembered next spring the highlight of the campaign so far.
Unfortunately, Trump has a way of letting his mouth get in the way of common sense.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I thought last election was bad. This one is worse. Why does it seem the older I get the worse the candidates are? Since Bush 41 - the last "decent" candidate. from the GOP..and that's stretching a bit:

Bob Dole - "He paid his dues" = We're going to lose, so why the hell not sacrifice Bob
W - Stumbling, bumbling buffoon = Not sure it was an act or daddy really paid off his professors to graduate and bailed him out of his business failures
McCain - Another "He paid his dues" = We're not going to win, but let's saddle him with the MILF from Alaska to see if they can pull one out
Romney - "He's rich and a nice guy" = Do we really even care any more?
Trump - "He's allegedly rich, and he's an a-hole" - Let's try and tap into the angry white vote one last time and see if it works (dammit, would someone take his phone away from him and not let him speak in public unless he's heavily sedated and having his speech pre-recorded so he can lip sync it and not say anything more stupid than the last thing he said?)

I do predict this is the end of the Republican Party as we know it. I think it will fracture and you'll see a bunch of "moderate" Republicans switch alliances and the GOP itself will either split or die off all together.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Geez...I know this is terrible, but what happens if he strokes out? Can the GOP replace him? I think he's one tweet away from cracking.

What if Hitlery croaks? Lots of conspiracy theories about her health. Who would they parachute in? Goofy Uncle Joe the Schmoe?

Maybe we will get lucky, and both of them....................ah, wait.......we will never be that lucky.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.