While in South Africa - "All Whites must be hacked and killed"

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The world is overpopulated, greedy, killing everything and each other for a buck...yeah, it's time.

The world is overpopulated with evil. With honor and truth, the world could live in peace. It isn't going to happen because as long as man exists, so will evil.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Meh, we'll all be fine. Don't buy into the doom and gloom the right is trying to cram down your throat.
I agree with ignoring the gloom and doom, but it isn't the right. It's the party out of power. When the republicans controlled the White House, the democrats bemoaned every problem as a "crisis," and blamed it all on George Bush or Ronald Reagan.

How the man could be simultaneously a hairy-palmed, drooling, knuckle-dragging cretin AND responsible for global warming, world hunger, every war in the world, income inequality, payday lenders, the hole in the ozone, and pretty much every other problem faced by mankind ever before, now, or any time in the future is beyond me.

Essentially, they were saying that the world would come to an end if you don't vote for us.

And whereas the talking heads are rightly calling BS on Trump's doomsday pronouncements, they promoted the same ones coming from the left. I wonder why that might be.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Say what you will. For the first time in my life I no longer feel safe in my own country. That's based on things that have happened relatively recently not on what is being said by some candidate for political office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Some of you people need to step back from the keyboard until after November. How a subject about South Africa now becomes a political cat fight between political parties is mind boggling.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I agree with ignoring the gloom and doom, but it isn't the right. It's the party out of power.
Good point, would have been more accurate to say 'the media'.

We live in a time of unprecedented peace, but if you watch the news and listen to the politicians, we should be in duck-and-cover mode 24/7. it's ridiculous.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.