Daylon Charlot transferring

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I won't take credit for this but someone pointed this out on Twitter. Charlot and Bell have the same exact wording on their transfer announcement. Not sure it means anything but peculiar nonetheless..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Like TiderJ said, surprising but what we have there is amazing.

Still, I don't like seeing this trend.
Happens every year.
and it feeds the eeyores coming out of hibernation every year. :D
I don't think there is anything to worry about, because this does happen every year. This year, though, it's just a larger number than usual. Next year it could swing the other way and have little if no transfers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't think there is anything to worry about, because this does happen every year. This year, though, it's just a larger number than usual. Next year it could swing the other way and have little if no transfers.

And most if not all are coming from the 2015 class (except for Maurice).

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I won't take credit for this but someone pointed this out on Twitter. Charlot and Bell have the same exact wording on their transfer announcement. Not sure it means anything but peculiar nonetheless..

maybe that is the text that is given to them in the players manual when they arrive on campus ;)

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

I expect at least one QB transfer next year

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
For Charlot to transfer this late tells me that he didn't expect to get playing time, which says we have a large number of highly talented WRs.

Best wishes to Mr. Charlot.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
So is he going to Georgia? (ducks).

I wish him well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Heard that charlot has a ton of talent, glad he'll be able to show that somewhere where he can shine.

Thanks for all your hard work son.

RTR!!!!!!

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Happens every year.
No it does not. We never have anywhere close to five players with no discipline problems leaving in anyone year.

For players to be using the same twitter messages makes one think there may be a lot of chatter going on and not good chatter.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I really admire that many of these blue chippers come to Bama knowing the depth chart is stacked against them, which makes the recruiting job of CNS even more amazing each passing year.

But I also can imagine that it is just not for some of these guys to wait and it probably takes sitting on the bench a year or so to figure that out.

Hate to see him go, but wish him the best.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
No it does not. We never have anywhere close to five players with no discipline problems leaving in anyone year.

For players to be using the same twitter messages makes one think there may be a lot of chatter going on and not good chatter.
Yes, If one wishes to think that way but I think the overwhelming majority of us know that this is part of the deal. I just hope we still have 22 players at the end of camp so we can field a team against USC (blue font) :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.