ADMIN NOTE: ZERO political discussion is allowed on the Football forum

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I've had to delete a few messages lately as some people - even long-time posters - have been ignoring our policy of allowing no political posts on the football forum. If you wish to post about politics, do so on the non-sports board. But any posts on the FB forum will be deleted, and if they do not stop very soon, suspensions will be handed out.

RTR

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for this post. I very much appreciate how this board is moderated. I don't care to read about politics, religion etc on the football forum. Keep up the good work. RTR

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Thanks! I really disdain the overt and veiled political comments, but I love the discussions and well thought out posts on this website. Keep up the good work TideFans moderators!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Dang it. I was about to start this thread about how Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin were going run... Their slogan was going to be " winning # 17 while running the country in '16"

Half of this is blue font. ;)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Recommend you make a Political board. It will corral all our political experts in one area. Never mind it wouldn't do that either. :biggrin2:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I was one of those whose posts got zonked. My comment was meant to be humorous, not political in nature. I guess I didn't fully grasp how strict the zero tolerance rule on such posts was. I apologize for that and assure you it won't happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.