2016 Fall Camp Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conferences, Interviews, etc.)

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I see that Robert Foster wasn't getting reps during the admittedly brief media viewing period, per AL.com's practice report...

One of the commenters indicates that he's still hampered by his injury, which was certainly not my understanding...

Hope today's scrimmage puts any concerns to rest...

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
There was a guy on twitter "live tweeting" from last year's fall scrimmages.

I saw that he was not doing so today, so perhaps they caught onto him...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
There was a guy on twitter "live tweeting" from last year's fall scrimmages.

I saw that he was not doing so today, so perhaps they caught onto him...
It's become tighter and tighter. I used to get some info out of scrimmage, but, other than the REC scrimmage, there's not much now...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
If you are talking about "no stats" it's probably CNS/CLK's attempt to not create too much drama about the qbs and and maybe rbs since that's two of our biggest question marks.

Especially if Hurts or Barnett put up good numbers.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Sounds like the weather was a little rough, so stats might not mean as much anyway.

This defense has a chance to be sick this year.....fastest and most athletic from 1-11 we've ever had.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I got the impression that coach seemed pretty encouraged and basically happy with what he`s seeing so far. I thought I heard him say that the O line is in a better place than this time last year. Anybody else have any thoughts?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I got the impression that coach seemed pretty encouraged and basically happy with what he`s seeing so far. I thought I heard him say that the O line is in a better place than this time last year. Anybody else have any thoughts?
Well, I agree with you for the most part. Saban can talk up a group or team that needs confidence from time to time but I don't recall if he has done it in fall camp. With that said, I think our OL will be good if not great by the end of the season and I am more comfortable with the QB situation going into the season than I have since AJ left. The D is our typical D.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I get the same impression. Every practice seems to have the same five on the first team O line, and Jonah appears to be solid. Hopefully they can be a wall for the QB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.