2016 Fall Camp Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conferences, Interviews, etc.)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Best thread of 2016 since the championship!!!

So when can we expect the first media viewing period video clips???:BigA:

TravHouse

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 18, 2015
London, England
According to Alex Scarborough ie the QB battle..

So what's the order at QB look like for Alabama? See for yourself. On the right, it's Cooper Bateman followed by Blake Barnett. On the left, David Cornwell followed by Jalen Hurts.

es.pn/2axynYh

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Bo favoring his right leg during the first practice of fall camp. Not a good sign given his injury history..

Last edited:

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL
Given Bo's history, I imagine he wouldn't be out there if they thought it was something really concerning.

And just a little note...not accusing anyone on here, but let's just remember this is only the first practice. I'm already seeing people on other sites overreacting, "OMG Bo is hurt." "Wow Jonah isn't starting." "Why is Cornwell working at the front of the line?"

The media viewing period means nothing, and even if it did, a lot will change between now and September 3rd.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Interesting OL line-up to begin with. Obviously it is going to change and a lot of guys will get reps at different positions. I will be surprised if Jonah Williams is not the starting RT.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
It was just about the hottest day of the year so far in Tuscaloosa. I'm sure cramps abound right now.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Is this the first year they haven't split the squad and had a afternoon practice and a night practice? I recall from years past that they liked to get most of the newcomers and a handful of upperclassmen to practice at night on the first day.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Is this the first year they haven't split the squad and had a afternoon practice and a night practice? I recall from years past that they liked to get most of the newcomers and a handful of upperclassmen to practice at night on the first day.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
Think Saban changed it last year after having several guys enroll early, and he decided it worked well enough to continue it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Sounds like the biggest news today is the addition of two walkons who are freak athletes. Oh well, the rich get richer.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Too dang hot, they should have practiced indoors.
Guess that's what makes them tougher than the other guys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.