New ESPN Pick 'em group up and running. Join the fun.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Picks are in. I went out on a limb on a few but what the heck! Should be fun. Thanks for having the group :) RTR!
I have learned not to second-guess myself and change my picks at the last minute. So instead, I usually move one or two games up or down in points just before the game starts. That seems to work much better.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
I think I've input my confidence backwards. I see +1 beside Michigan vs Hawaii. Anyway guess that's what you get when you assume and don't read the instructions. I did get 8 points for Houston winning. I'm tied for fifth right now. I'll get it right next week I hope

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Just rejoined & made my picks..If you've played in our groups the last couple years..Be sure to set the board preferences for 2016 or it will pull up your results from last years picks & not 2016 picks..
Thanks Steve. Looks like another stellar year for me! I went with the Favorites, mainly because I thought it was right, first week and all, ucla and tamu the only one to concern me. Well I crashed and burned with Okie, and probably a few more when the smoke clears.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Thanks Steve. Looks like another stellar year for me! I went with the Favorites, mainly because I thought it was right, first week and all, ucla and tamu the only one to concern me. Well I crashed and burned with Okie, and probably a few more when the smoke clears.
Same here kyallie & The Sooners burnt me as well..I actually picked Wisconsin & hope they hang on against The Swamp Kittens..I had a feeling Fornot would show up running the ball like he usually does against a quality D..He's not as good as folks says he is & still isn't in the same league of RB that Derrick Henry played at last year for us..He will never be as good of a RB as Derrick Henry..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up not to forget to make this weeks picks in our Pick 'Em Group..

I can't believe I'm tied for #1, it's the 1st time, I've been at #1 on any Pick 'Em group I've been apart of..Not that I'm bragging or nothing like that..Welllll..Maybe a lil bragging cause it prolly won't last after this week..LOL

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up not to forget to make this weeks picks in our Pick 'Em Group..

I can't believe I'm tied for #1, it's the 1st time, I've been at #1 on any Pick 'Em group I've been apart of..Not that I'm bragging or nothing like that..Welllll..Maybe a lil bragging cause it prolly won't last after this week..LOL
I'm in third place after week one. I was in the middle of the pack on the TF group last year. About where I always end up in these things. I actually won a group here at work a couple of years ago. It only had 10 or 11 people in it and all but 4 of us stopped making picks at some point in the season. Everybody was supposed to pay $10 entry fee and the winner got the pot, but only 5 of us ever paid the fee. Yeah, some of the people I work with are real douchebags. :rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.