Derrick Henry Having a Good Night

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
As a Tide and Titans fan I'm thrilled he's in Nashville. It's been some lean years for the Titans the last few years.

Also Warmack and Rashaad Johnson are on the Titans too. Warmack is in a contact year. Also a fun fact- Mike Mularkey (Titans HC) as Saban's OC when he was with the Dolphins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
As a Tide and Titans fan I'm thrilled he's in Nashville. It's been some lean years for the Titans the last few years.

Also Warmack and Rashaad Johnson are on the Titans too. Warmack is in a contact year. Also a fun fact- Mike Mularkey (Titans HC) as Saban's OC when he was with the Dolphins.

You forgot Jalston Fowler is also with the Titans!

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Like those highlights. The Titans have a good O-line, apparently, and that will help tremendously. Nice 1-2 punch with Murray and Henry.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Thanks for posting. Might have to start watching the NFL again. Last few years just can't make myself watch it except to see Bama player's highlight's. RTR

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Titans should have a pretty good offense if we can get some consistent play from the WRs. The oline, RBs and QB are all in place to have an explosive offense. The defense on the other hand looked confused and out of place on to many plays last night. There was a nice interception by the rookie safety Byard (sp?)..

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
That's 7.4 yds per carry....the Cowboys were stupid for not drafting him...:mad2:
So were the Raiders. I'm a Raiders fan and we needed a running back in the worst way and ended up passing on Derrick Henry, the Dixon kid out of La Tech and Booker from Utah. Only to take an undersized scat back in the fifth round from Texas Tech who is 5'8 and a buck 95 soaking wet. Idiots...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I still don't understand how wasn't the 1st RB taken in the Draft & should have been a 1st round player..Henry was the best RB to come out of college in the last few years he's a true generational type football player, he's been the best RB on every level he's played & that will continue in the NFL..

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
His o-line was killing it, that's why Murray's stats were so good, too.
Henry did show that he can play though.
If he can keep improving on getting out of a crowded backfield, and consistency catch balls thrown his way, look out.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
His o-line was killing it, that's why Murray's stats were so good, too.
Henry did show that he can play though.
If he can keep improving on getting out of a crowded backfield, and consistency catch balls thrown his way, look out.
He was making cuts that I didn't see him make in college. Looks like he has worked very hard on his lateral foot speed/quickness. Never showed one sign of "lumbering" or slow in changing directions on a lateral level. Very, very impressive first showing for Derrick.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Nice debut! I watched nearly every carry of his college career and I never saw that spin move
Yeah, saw that too. Surprising to see how nimble he looked. I DVR'd it and watched it again. Derrick has DEFINITELY worked on the things the critics said would give him problems in the NFL. The lateral movement is there, quickness in changing direction is there, and the cuts he was making without slowing down one step is there. He looked great and honestly looked game ready to be the starter. I was happy for Derrick but at the same time ticked off that my Raiders passed on him. Our O-line is going to be a beast this season and I can only imagine what Derrick could have done behind that line. SMH

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.