Derrick Henry Having a Good Night

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Some neat pictures from the Titans-Dolphins game last night. A lot of Bama boys. From left to right is Chance Warmack, Kenyan Drake, Rashad Johnson, Derrick Henry, Anthony Steen and Jalston Fowler..

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
And Jalston is HUGE...even in a pic with Henry!!!

Can't imagine being an NFL corner or safety and knowing I was going to have to come up and meet that in the hole all night long!

#1sabanite

3rd Team
Sep 14, 2008
he was one of my favorites while he was at Bama, when he did get to carry he reminded me a Earl Campbell

And Jalston is HUGE...even in a pic with Henry!!!

Can't imagine being an NFL corner or safety and knowing I was going to have to come up and meet that in the hole all night long!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
If you watch the highlights the Miami game (and others), Henry looks the same as he did running at Bama vs top competition. If there is a hole, he is too strong to be slowed by an arm, shifty, once free accelerates at 250lbs like a small back, and will get an additional 10 yards just stopping his energy at the runs end. Lethal around the end due to his elite acceleration over long distances, again gaining yardage due to inertia from his mass. Henry needs a good OL, but will exploit that advantage more than most others. He reminded me of Alexander, he is lethal in the redzone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.