Fun thread: You might be a Bama fan if...

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
If a small, tiny part of you doesn't want the season to start because you're still relishing (and rewatching!) the previous year's key games AND championship.

stlimprov

1st Team
Nov 9, 2005
Saint Louis, MO
Anytime you see any fan run onto the field of play you shake your head in disdain and begin to mutter about how the price of a ticket isn't the price of going onto the field.

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
When your Aubie wife offers to buy you a commemorative pin collection of every Bama NC and SEC championship and you don't tell her just exactly how many that consists of, you may be a Bama fan. (Still getting one or two a year in the mail :))

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
If you have an entire drawer dedicated for Bama T-shirts only, you might be a Bama fan.

If your students comment on your red and/or houndstooth attire every Monday during football season, you might be a Bama fan.

If you have unfriended or blocked family who are barn fans on Facebook, you might be a Bama fan.

Drawer???

Are you telling me that you don't keep your Bama shirts all neatly hung up in the closet, regardless of whether they still fit you??

:biggrin2:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

tmv85

All-SEC
Drawer???

Are you telling me that you don't keep your Bama shirts all neatly hung up in the closet, regardless of whether they still fit you??

:biggrin2:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
I live in a house built in 1936, so my closet is the size of a matchbox. I barely have enough room for the clothes that I have to hang up. :D on TideFans.com

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
If you have an entire drawer dedicated for Bama T-shirts only, you might be a Bama fan.

If your students comment on your red and/or houndstooth attire every Monday during football season, you might be a Bama fan.

If you have unfriended or blocked family who are barn fans on Facebook, you might be a Bama fan.
So I'm not the only one with a Bama drawer!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.