Fun thread: You might be a Bama fan if...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
When your team is the most hated team in Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, and Clemson, SC.....you might be a Bama Fan....

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA !!! We was robbed I tell ya ! Thought so then, Know so now.
I agree I still remember that play like it happened yesterday we were definitely hosed. The same can be said for the Meadows non catch in the endzone against Arkansas in 1995. That ball clearly hit the ground it wasn't even close.

tmv85

All-SEC
If you let yourself be talked into going shopping on the day Bama plays LSU in 1998, but instead of shopping, you find a TV in the electronics department of Sears at the Galleria that is playing the game and stand there cheering...loudly...during those final 2-3 minutes, you might be a Bama fan.

That was before I finally put my foot down and said NOTHING except a death interrupts my football Saturday. It started with just 3 or 4 people standing at this one small TV, but by the time those final minutes arrived, there were probably 25-30 of us crowded around. Each time we scored, the crowd erupted. High fives were flying all over the place.

CrimsonSnake

3rd Team
Aug 21, 2002
Huntsville, ALABAMA, USA
If the mention of 1966 brings tears to your eyes. Then you might be an Alabama fan!!!
Saw and shook Kenny Stabler's hand at the 12 Steakhouse, my wife asked about his rings. He said, "darlin' this one is my Super Bowl ring, and this one is my 1966 SEC Championship ring." I replied, "that one ought to be a National Championship ring." The Snake half grinned and said quickly, "You're G-D (edited for language) it should be."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Back to the OP topic... You might be a Bama fan if...

You are unhappy with the design of this year's national championship painting from Daniel Moore.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.