Fun thread: You might be a Bama fan if...

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Reading the "rank the national championships" thread made me think of #BamaFanProblems... and that got me thinking of a little joke along the lines of the Jeff Foxworthy's "...you might be a redneck" bit. So, post your best "...you might be a Bama fan" lines here as we get ready for the season.

My first: "If you have trouble ranking your team's recent national championships, you might be a Bama fan."

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Re: Fun thread: You might be a Bama fan

If you can't decide if Wade, Bryant or Saban was our best coach....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

If you're disappointed when you win by 1 point on the road, you might be a Bama fan.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

When coming in 2nd in recruiting is considered a "down" year....you might be a Bama fan

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
If your team has more National Titles than losing seasons (on the field), you might be a Bama fan.

If you team has been robbed of two more titles by an inferior yankee team, you might be a Bama fan.

If you have to explain why football is a 24/7/365 endeavor of love, you might be a Bama fan.

If your child redraws state lines on a school map to include a cow college in western GA, you might be a Bama fan.

If other fans hate you because of your team's perennial success, you might be a Bama fan.

If you "get" the process, you might be a Bama fan.

If your team has won 4 out of 7 National Titles, you might be a Bama fan.

If your team was robbed of a three-peat in 2 different decades, you might be a Bama fan.

If you are disappointed when your team doesn't three-peat, you might be a Bama fan.

If your team won 12 National Titles before its first Heisman Trophy, you might be a Bama fan.

If others argue your team's number of National Titles and you are secure knowing that using any reasonable criteria your team still has more than their team, you might be a Bama fan.

When a perfect day is when your team wins and Auburn, Tennessee, and Notre Dame lose, you might be a Bama fan.

When you almost feel sorry for those teams when they lose, nah, never mind, who am I kidding I HOPE THEY LOSE EVERY GAME (unless they come into our game undefeated and we can make their pain that much worse), you might be a Bama fan.

When your team has nearly twice the number of SEC Championships as the program in 2nd place and your next one may make it double, you can't be anyone other than a Bama fan.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
When you come to the conclusion that it would be cheaper to buy a condo in Arlington TX then get a hotel room every time your team plays in AT&T stadium...

If your team has more National Titles than losing seasons (on the field), you might be a Bama fan.

If you team has been robbed of two more titles by an inferior yankee team, you might be a Bama fan.

If you have to explain why football is a 24/7/365 endeavor of love, you might be a Bama fan.

If your child redraws state lines on a school map to include a cow college in western GA, you might be a Bama fan.

If other fans hate you because of your team's perennial success, you might be a Bama fan.

If you "get" the process, you might be a Bama fan.

If your team has won 4 out of 7 National Titles, you might be a Bama fan.

If your team was robbed of a three-peat in 2 different decades, you might be a Bama fan.

If you are disappointed when your team doesn't three-peat, you might be a Bama fan.

If your team won 12 National Titles before its first Heisman Trophy, you might be a Bama fan.

If others argue your team's number of National Titles and you are secure knowing that using any reasonable criteria your team still has more than their team, you might be a Bama fan.

When a perfect day is when your team wins and Auburn, Tennessee, and Notre Dame lose, you might be a Bama fan.

When you almost feel sorry for those teams when they lose, nah, never mind, who am I kidding I HOPE THEY LOSE EVERY GAME (unless they come into our game undefeated and we can make their pain that much worse), you might be a Bama fan.

When your team has nearly twice the number of SEC Championships as the program in 2nd place and your next one may make it double, you can't be anyone other than a Bama fan.
Spoken like a true fan! Proud to be what they call a "Gump!"

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

tmv85

All-SEC
If you have an entire drawer dedicated for Bama T-shirts only, you might be a Bama fan.

If your students comment on your red and/or houndstooth attire every Monday during football season, you might be a Bama fan.

If you have unfriended or blocked family who are barn fans on Facebook, you might be a Bama fan.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.