Last chance U Wyatt Roberts Added to MSU Roster

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Click here:

Mississippi State recently received word that QB Elijah Staley was transferring. The Bulldogs are adding a quarterback to their roster just two days later.
Wyatt Roberts, a former standout for East Mississippi Community College, is joining the Bulldogs today, 247Sports’ Paul Jones reported.
I've had a feeling he would join MSU at some point. I"m curious to see what he can do with 3 weeks left before the first game? Will he make push to compete for a job, or sit for a year and learn from the players?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good for him - I wish him well. One of the few guys on that program worth pulling for.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Speaking of MC, my cousin looks to be the starting QB for the Choctaws this year.
Awesome. Good for him.
As for Wyatt, I have to say, when Wyatt Roberts in Last Chance U said he was going to MSU as a "regular student," I had a suspicion he would be available if Mullen called. Not being a conspiracy theorist. I believe that Wyatt Roberts would have been happy as a regular MSU student if nobody called, but he probably secretly hoped he might have a chance to walk on at MSU. I think he'll be alright in Mullen's system. I wish him well (except that one game in November). He seemed like a pretty good kid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.