State Farm Commercial

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

Not really sure this deserves it's own thread but it did amuse me this morning when I saw it on tv.

Apparently now we need to be told to Not Attempt things that are completely beyond our control. Do Not Attempt to take shelter from a tornado. Do Not Attempt to get rear ended while sitting at a stop. :rolleyes:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I'm not sure I follow you.
The car commercials for legal reasons started putting "Do Not Attempt" at the bottom of the videos when people are doing something stupid (texting and driving, doing a bonehead repair on their house that would lead to injury, etc.)

This commercial is slapping Do Not Attempt on situations that are beyond people's control, such as tornadoes.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
There are a few scenes where "Do Not Attempt" appears in small letters. Two are as described above. The third is a truck spinning out of control.
I guess the lawyers wanted to cover all the bases.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I didn't see the disclaimer originally (was at work and quickly viewed the video)
But I'll agree......I damn sure don't want to attempt to reenact some clown rear ending me while stopped, or scrambling to survive a tornado, or my house burning down!!!! Kudo's State Farm! Jake is smiling right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.