Hogs are Trolling Ole Miss

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I have watched that play over and over...it was a planned throwback...those blockers were not in place for no good reason...however, the fact that it worked is incredible. LOL

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
What is trolling about this? This was one of the biggest plays of the year last year.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I really don't care what a school that listed national title trophies that didn't even exist at the time thinks of being reminded of the fact that without that play, they probably DO win the SEC, offset their prior loss to Florida with a win over the Gators and - maybe, just maybe - wind up in the four-team playoff despite two losses (as one would be offset).

I noted on Facebook that the only thing that would make it more hilarious and right down to OM's level is if the picture of the football he's tossing had a crystal football instead. (Well, a crimson A - which Arky has been known to use on hats - would have been even more hilarious).

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
I really don't care what a school that listed national title trophies that didn't even exist at the time thinks of being reminded of the fact that without that play, they probably DO win the SEC, offset their prior loss to Florida with a win over the Gators and - maybe, just maybe - wind up in the four-team playoff despite two losses (as one would be offset).

I noted on Facebook that the only thing that would make it more hilarious and right down to OM's level is if the picture of the football he's tossing had a crystal football instead. (Well, a crimson A - which Arky has been known to use on hats - would have been even more hilarious).
If they really wanted to twist the knife, they could've added "How the West was Lost."

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I bet the barn wishes they had thought of putting a certain fluke play on their Iron Bowl tickets last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
For those who want to watch it again.

I gotta say, I am NOT a fan of Bret Bielema but I do love the type of football that he and the Razorbacks play. I've got a lot of respect for that team. They play hard-nosed ball and don't quit for 4 quarters and have been quite a handful the past 2 years. That 2-point conversion call was a great one by Bielema (we say that now because it worked, but I'd like to think I still agree with it if they didn't get in).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.